We are getting Jelly Bean!

epiphone74

Reaction score
Estimates are First Quarter 2013... Knowin how slow VZ is with updates.. Prob second Quarter 2013 at earliest...

tpence2177

Reaction score
What about 4.2

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

As far as I know motorola has said nothing about 4.2. I think the only jelly bean they are promising right now is 4.1.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

dzuchowski

Reaction score
As far as I know motorola has said nothing about 4.2. I think the only jelly bean they are promising right now is 4.1.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Only 4.2 jellybean. Is good enough. For me... I will also take key lime pie as well...

robert70

Reaction score
dzuchowski said:
Only 4.2 jellybean. Is good enough. For me... I will also take key lime pie as well...

Dude you just got ics!!! Pushy much???

Sent from my Wicked Sharp Razr!!!

scottrazr

Reaction score
I can't wait for Zucchini treats. If my phone doesn't get Zucchini treats, I'm going to buy a whole basket of apples and send them to Motorola. In seriousness, my Xoom is running Jelly bean and my Bluetooth keyboard connects effortlessly. My Razr, since ICS, does not.(Why do I need a keyboard for a phone? For the HD dock on the television). ALSO, and this is a big ALSO, also because Project Butter is a success and it has made a world of difference in my tablet.
Key lime pie is what I want. We better get it and not told time frame crap or I will go apple and run android key lime pie on it.

OleManDan

Reaction score
Key lime pie is what I want. We better get it and not told time frame crap or I will go apple and run android key lime pie on it.

I'm personally waiting for the release of 'Cotton Candy'. Should be sweet. ;)

joshxdroid

Reaction score
doniago said:
"Cotton Candy" sounds like a big step backwards to me.

I agree! Was that a similar version to cupcake?

I don't think some people get the alphabetical order of android versions.

Sent from my XT912 on full throttle jelly bean

scottrazr

Reaction score
"Cotton Candy" sounds like a big step backwards to me.
I think it's on the second run through of the alphabet. And, as I understand it, there will be an upgrade on the camera flash that changes it to a high intensity laser useful for disintegrating stuff or plastic surgery.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
I can't wait for Zucchini treats. If my phone doesn't get Zucchini treats, I'm going to buy a whole basket of apples and send them to Motorola. In seriousness, my Xoom is running Jelly bean and my Bluetooth keyboard connects effortlessly. My Razr, since ICS, does not.(Why do I need a keyboard for a phone? For the HD dock on the television). ALSO, and this is a big ALSO, also because Project Butter is a success and it has made a world of difference in my tablet.

hhahahahahahahahahaha