Watermark'D for Sapphire 1.0

BeGood

Reaction score
First and foremost, awesome theme man. Been running it since it's been out. And when it comes to ROMs i'm always between CM and Sapphire with the most time spent on the Sapphire. It would be absolutely great if you could get this going for 1.0 when it drops. I'm probably not even goin to flash 1.0 until this theme is out for it. Keep up the awesome work.
I am going to wait also, want full clean install and theme, then sit back for a while ;), unless it is some good reason to update fix something.

dakoop

Reaction score
I would like to see a different wifi icon. Other than that two thumbs up

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you dont like what people are requesting then do not ask for peoples requests.....

How about making the phone/contacts transparent like in the 928Droid Black Glass theme?

This is not the 928Droid Black Glass theme.

The way I took it, he wanted me to pull out 928's work. That isn't what I am about. If it was worded differently, that is something else entirely. Like I said, from my view, it was him wanting me to add that feature of his into my theme.

I guess you didnt read my earlier reply explaining that....?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, if you noticed, he replied right after that to "reference it". At that point, I assumed all was well, so I went on about my day.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about making the phone/contacts transparent like in the 928Droid Black Glass theme?

This is not the 928Droid Black Glass theme.

You know.... For someone who asks for donations for their theme I would think you would be a little more kind to people when they simply ask for a feature. YES we all freakin know your theme is not 928Droid Black Glass theme... he was simply asking if you could implement something similar into yours of course with a watermark twist/flavor whatever that may be. I'm not 100% sure on this but usually the best way to get people to "tip" you is to be nice to them.

/ End Rant.

Great theme by the way!! Change your attitude and you might see a donation headed your way! ;)

if you have been following the threads for his themes for other roms, you will see that he bends over backwards to be accomodating to peoples' requests. but, inevitably, some people want it one way, others want it another, and still others want it a third way. for example, i for one really like the backgrounds and watermarks on the pull down, etc.

he has spent his time and effort to give you a kicka** theme, and in return he gets a rant?? IMO, just enjoy his work and let him do his thing, cuz it rocks!

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Stewart1champ GREAT WORK MAN!!! You make the best cleanest and cool looking theme yet to date and Ive had a droid rooted since day one ... Keep up the great work and get this bad boy out to download asap my rom is naked.... Lol

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stewart1champ GREAT WORK MAN!!! You make the best cleanest and cool looking theme yet to date and Ive had a droid rooted since day one ... Keep up the great work and get this bad boy out to download asap my rom is naked.... Lol

Its posted in main Watermark'D thread.

moneymaker19

Reaction score
Sorry about that ...I usually check your main post first for updates...I got ahead of myself ...great job again man...

jayman350

Reaction score
Is there a music widget that displays the album art?

the Eliot Stocker Music Overhaul shows the album art in the widget and also has gesture controls. Its very nice and easy to do.

Open terminal emulator (under dev tools)
then type
su
switchapk music eliotstocker

it will d/l the apk and install it for you