Watermark'D for Sapphire 1.0

Smalls

Reaction score
I would love to see the Facebook and Twitter apps themed. I'm really liking Watermark'D, keep up the good work.

I have Facebook fully themed. If it is in system/app, I will be themeing it.
I love the theme for Sapphire 1.0.0 and have not been able to put my phone down all day. Thanks. I was under the impression that there was not a themed twitter and facebook in your latest build. Am I wrong, because if I am I am dying to get rid of the stock facebook widget.

Smalls

Reaction score
Is there a music widget that displays the album art?

the Eliot Stocker Music Overhaul shows the album art in the widget and also has gesture controls. Its very nice and easy to do.

Open terminal emulator (under dev tools)
then type
su
switchapk music eliotstocker

it will d/l the apk and install it for you
I love the Eliot Stocker Music Overhaul over the stock music apk and I'm glad you posted how to change it in the terminal emulator but now that I have done this I am sad that I have losted the themed music icon. Is there a way to theme the overhaul app back to the original Watermark'D theme?

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
I cant read anything in the notification or dropdown menu it's all blacked out and very weird, unless I hi-light it. anybody know why?? I had the same problem with black glass on this rom.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think with that ROM, under GEM Settings, you can change the color... someone correct me if I am wrong, please.

Anywho, I have updated Watermark'D to 3.2 for Sapphire. You should have the newly themed Facebook, Twitter has an icon, but is a WIP, so it wasn't released as themed... just the icon.

Hope you all enjoy.

PhontomF

Reaction score
Great job on the theme stewart. Just installed 3.2 and it's perfect! Also I just saw that the facebook app has been updated to 1.3.2 in the market.

flyinion

Reaction score
Loving 3.2 but I noticed one thing that I'm not sure if it's a missed graphic or not. The "android" generic picture that shows in contacts for people that don't have a picture assigned to them through something like Facebook looks like it has CM symbols on it (was expecting sapphires or something I guess).

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Is there a way to make custom picture frames using just a theme or would that be something that has to be done within a ROM? BTW....just loaded this theme and it is awesome.