Watermark'D for Sapphire 1.0

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any requests?

Sapphire will actually have the most up to date Watermark'D at this point. So, if you want anything added, please let me know, so I can see what I can come up with. I hope to be able to go through each .apk and assure there are no CM images in it. That is the entire point of Watermark'D...

The plan is, within 2 hours of me getting the ROM, I hope to have you up to date.

*Note
I cannot guarantee all requests will be added in. Some of the images take more time than others. If its simple, most likely I can add it.

stlcity

Reaction score
Great theme...running it on CM now. Is it possible to make the pulldown notification bar totally transparent?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is it possible to make the pulldown notification bar totally transparent?

I don't think I will be doing that. I don't see why someone else couldn't do that if they chose to.

jayman350

Reaction score
I would love to see the Facebook and Twitter apps themed. I'm really liking Watermark'D, keep up the good work.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love to see the Facebook and Twitter apps themed. I'm really liking Watermark'D, keep up the good work.

I have Facebook fully themed. If it is in system/app, I will be themeing it.

triplecrown

Reaction score
First and foremost, awesome theme man. Been running it since it's been out. And when it comes to ROMs i'm always between CM and Sapphire with the most time spent on the Sapphire. It would be absolutely great if you could get this going for 1.0 when it drops. I'm probably not even goin to flash 1.0 until this theme is out for it. Keep up the awesome work.

Wetzilla

Reaction score
I love the icons and the themed apps, but the one thing I'm not a huge fan of in watermark is the actual watermark at the top and in the pulldown notification window. Any chance of maybe making a "non watermark" theme?

BullDroid

Reaction score
How about making the phone/contacts transparent like in the 928Droid Black Glass theme?

This is not the 928Droid Black Glass theme.

You know.... For someone who asks for donations for their theme I would think you would be a little more kind to people when they simply ask for a feature. YES we all freakin know your theme is not 928Droid Black Glass theme... he was simply asking if you could implement something similar into yours of course with a watermark twist/flavor whatever that may be. I'm not 100% sure on this but usually the best way to get people to "tip" you is to be nice to them.

/ End Rant.

Great theme by the way!! Change your attitude and you might see a donation headed your way! ;)

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How about making the phone/contacts transparent like in the 928Droid Black Glass theme?

This is not the 928Droid Black Glass theme.

You know.... For someone who asks for donations for their theme I would think you would be a little more kind to people when they simply ask for a feature. YES we all freakin know your theme is not 928Droid Black Glass theme... he was simply asking if you could implement something similar into yours of course with a watermark twist/flavor whatever that may be. I'm not 100% sure on this but usually the best way to get people to "tip" you is to be nice to them.

/ End Rant.

Great theme by the way!! Change your attitude and you might see a donation headed your way! ;)

No attitude involved. None at all. Its hard to show emotion on a message board, even with the emoticons.... I was at work, its hard for me to answer while I am doing that. While I do answer, I am usually brief.

Each theme is its own. That is his thing. I don't want any of it. I made mine for me, and I like it my way. When you customize each theme to each person's liking, you end up having 75 zip files on your desktop. I have tried. I wanted the concensus of what was wanted. Also, he didn't ask for something similar. He asked for the one "like in the 928Droid Black Glass theme" I can use my imagination and come up with something else, or do like that, and use his.

I don't "ask" for donations. It was asked for me to put it up. I have no problems taking it down. If anyone wants to show thanks that way, that is cool with me.

Either way. When I am home, I can answer fully. The brief moments at work that I can answer, are usually done like that... briefly.

I would rather have an answer than wait. I try to answer all as fast as i can. I know when I look for answers, the quicker the better.

Again, no smartassness on my side.

Zandar

Reaction score
+1 on the clear (or, at least, themed in some way) dialer and phone contacts. It would also be nice to see the icons for the lockscreen slider themed.

VERY nice theme, by the way. I just got it for CM6 and I'm loving it! I'll probably wait to DL Sapphire until your theme is optimised for it; it's that good!