Waiting to release until after the 28th?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 4G' started by map11586, Jun 19, 2012.

1. teasypee

teasypee New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Imagine that

Your right! The in store bubbas are wrong. I just called VZW and the rep said that I can order the Rezound on the 27th, and trade it in within 14 days for the INC 3 ($30 restock fee) and keep my unlimited.

So it begs the question, should I get Best Buy to price match, and then get 30 days to exchange? Do you think I am pressing my luck to align this deal if I go through BB?

2. map11586

map11586 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like it would work. The only issue you run into is if the DInc3 isnt released within that time. It seems like the July 5th date is gaining more and more traction but I dont trust any dates until I can actually order the phone on Verizon's website. If you're willing to get stuck with the Rezound if the dates don't pan out then this seems like a good plan.

3. jgmecarter

jgmecarter Member

Ratings:
    +7
    It would be safer to go with BB just because of the 30 days. Let's just hope that the phone comes sooner than later.

4. vet2be

vet2be New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is that $30 restocking fee in addition to another $30 upgrade fee?

5. map11586

map11586 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've would like to think that since you already would have paid the fee once they're not gonna make you pay it again but if they try I would just attempt to be polite and asked that it could be waived. Ive heard a lot of people get out of that fee (upgrade fee) just be asking and being persistent about it.