Waiting to release until after the 28th?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 4G' started by map11586, Jun 19, 2012.

  1. teasypee

    teasypee New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2010
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Imagine that


    Your right! The in store bubbas are wrong. I just called VZW and the rep said that I can order the Rezound on the 27th, and trade it in within 14 days for the INC 3 ($30 restock fee) and keep my unlimited.

    So it begs the question, should I get Best Buy to price match, and then get 30 days to exchange? Do you think I am pressing my luck to align this deal if I go through BB?
     
  2. map11586

    map11586 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like it would work. The only issue you run into is if the DInc3 isnt released within that time. It seems like the July 5th date is gaining more and more traction but I dont trust any dates until I can actually order the phone on Verizon's website. If you're willing to get stuck with the Rezound if the dates don't pan out then this seems like a good plan.
     
  3. jgmecarter

    jgmecarter Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    546
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Ratings:
    +7
    It would be safer to go with BB just because of the 30 days. Let's just hope that the phone comes sooner than later.
     
  4. vet2be

    vet2be New Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2012
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is that $30 restocking fee in addition to another $30 upgrade fee?
     
  5. map11586

    map11586 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2011
    Messages:
    36
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've would like to think that since you already would have paid the fee once they're not gonna make you pay it again but if they try I would just attempt to be polite and asked that it could be waived. Ive heard a lot of people get out of that fee (upgrade fee) just be asking and being persistent about it.