Verizon's Release Date Slips to July 10 for their Version of the Samsung Galaxy S III

mbell75

Reaction score
This is a Razr forum. I think more of us are looking forward to the Razr HD. Where is the release date for that?!

Jmoore1701

Reaction score
This is a Razr forum. I think more of us are looking forward to the Razr HD. Where is the release date for that?!

That, mbell75, is the billion-dollar question! All we have right now are rumors and speculation (although they seem to coalesce around a 4.6" HD screen, ICS, Maxx-level battery, and 13 MP camera) that have yet to be verified/denounced by Motorola or Verizon...
Throw us a bone, Moto!

davefred99

Reaction score
How or where do you get the New Every two Discount

I've waited long enough and just preordered one!

Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB in White1$199.99

UPGRADE FEE$30.00

Discount - New every two-$80.00

Your Plan
AMERICAS CHOICE PRI SHARE 400 ANYTIME UNLTD IN-NET $39.99 2Y 0404

Plan Features
TXT MSG W PER MSG CHARGES
STREAMLINED BILLING - $0
INTERNATIONAL DIAL ALLOWED-$0
MESSAGE WAITING INDICATOR
M2M NATL PRIMARY UNLIM - $0
DECLINE EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
CALLER ID
BUSY TRANSFER
3-WAY CALLING
CALL DELIVERY
CALL WAITING
NO ANSWER TRANSFER
CALL FORWARDING
BASIC VOICE MAIL - $0
OTA SOFTWAREUPDATE-$0.00
250 MSG CAMERA $5
EMAIL & WEB UNLIMITED $29.99
SDM REMOTE QUERY ENABLED
VERIZON APPS $0
4G DATA TRANSPORT
DATA ROAM USA/CANADA
RTR FOR UNLIMITED PLANS $0
TEXT MESSAGING
DYNAMIC-PRIVATE IP
4G INTERNET ACCESS
4G APPLICATION ACCESS
CONSUMER PDA

Additional Items

DFILLSIM3FF-A$0.00

Shipping Fee$0.00

horiz_divider.gif

horiz_divider.gif

NOTE: Your first bill may include charges for a partial month of service in addition to your first full month's access charge, billed one month in advance.
Order Subtotal Today$ 149.99
Sales Tax*$ 10.91
Shipping$ 0.00
Order Total Today$ 160.90
Total Monthly Charges**$ 74.98

I am up for upgrade and only see a $30 discount online. Where is the NE2 discount. I was of the understanding it no longer exists ? I need to know because I am considering renewing now to keep my unlimited data and all the Phones are supposedly $100 off for Dads & Grads till the 17th. Although it seems like the prices I see are not any different than a few weeks ago online ?

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
All phones are not. Motorola phones are. It's $100 off Motorola phones on the website. Razr is normally $199, Maxx $299, Bionic $99 now deduct $100 and you get Bionic for free, Razr $99 and Maxx $199.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bet the date slips until at least the 12th....That way, anyone trying to game the system upgrading before the 28th will be outside the 14-day return window.

Beka27

Reaction score
I bet the date slips until at least the 12th....That way, anyone trying to game the system upgrading before the 28th will be outside the 14-day return window.

Does the 14 days start from contract renewal/pre-order date or from the date of activation? I would argue that you don't have time to use the phone and make a decision whether or not you like it if you don't actually have it in hand... :blink: It just would seem to be a shady practice by VZW to have the return period expire before the phone is even delivered. BUT... of course, VZW is no stranger to shady practices...

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
Does the 14 days start from contract renewal/pre-order date or from the date of activation? I would argue that you don't have time to use the phone and make a decision whether or not you like it if you don't actually have it in hand... :blink: It just would seem to be a shady practice by VZW to have the return period expire before the phone is even delivered. BUT... of course, VZW is no stranger to shady practices...

My guess would be date of release which should be same day you physically get it.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'd guess activation. Bought in the store, it's the same day. But you could probably get away with the argument that you were traveling if you delay activation. that's assuming you don't sign for delivery, but even then a store clerk won't challenge you on when you physically received the phone they'd just look at the activation date. But you just never really know for sure.

Mule65

Reaction score
I am up for upgrade and only see a $30 discount online. Where is the NE2 discount. I was of the understanding it no longer exists ? I need to know because I am considering renewing now to keep my unlimited data and all the Phones are supposedly $100 off for Dads & Grads till the 17th. Although it seems like the prices I see are not any different than a few weeks ago online ?

The $80 NE2 just appeared during ordering -- maybe it's $50 and covers the $30 upgrade.

Beka27

Reaction score
I'd guess activation. Bought in the store, it's the same day. But you could probably get away with the argument that you were traveling if you delay activation. that's assuming you don't sign for delivery, but even then a store clerk won't challenge you on when you physically received the phone they'd just look at the activation date. But you just never really know for sure.

I ordered last night over the phone. The rep said that the 14 day return period starts the day it ships, not when it's received or activated. So you might only get 13 days of usage prior to needing to make a final decision.

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
Lightnspirit said:
WOW... I want my phone sooner rather than later.....

I think its just for if they order now tho IMO. I believe the first batch of preorders will get them the 9th or whatever...the 2nd batch will get them the 10th..and ordering now will be the 11th. But i could be wrong....wouldnt be a shock to me lol

calscott

Reaction score
I think its just for if they order now tho IMO. I believe the first batch of preorders will get them the 9th or whatever...the 2nd batch will get them the 10th..and ordering now will be the 11th. But i could be wrong....wouldnt be a shock to me lol

I agree, my expected ship date said unavailable or something like that, and now it has 7/10/12