Verizon Starts Their Pre-Orders for the Samsung Galaxy S III

runner4life

Reaction score
Pre-ordered the 16gb blue for myself and the 16gb white for a family member !

jseah

Reaction score
I pre-ordered 16 GB white and blue ones for my sons through Best Buy since BBY has that promotion where they give you a $50 BBY gift card for each phone you upgrade. According to their computer system, the phones are estimated to be available on the 28th, although we all know their dates are pretty much always inaccurate.

I may end up picking up one at full retail for myself later. For an extra $50, doesn't it make sense just to get the 32 GB model?

tc1

Reaction score
Will wait and see, love everything about this phone, but it has to have good radios in it and get good reception.

That's why I passed on the gnex in favor of the rezound.

I have 3 people in my office that have Samsung galaxy phones(although none with verizon) and just judging by the lack of bars, they get lousy reception.

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
Will wait and see, love everything about this phone, but it has to have good radios in it and get good reception.

Ditto- I have an original Droid that I get perfect reception on. Anything less than perfect signal is a deal breaker for me. Too many report problems with the Nexxus. Even if only 10%, that is too much of a risk for me. I will wait for this phone to be out 2 weeks to see what everyone is saying about the reception. If good, this will be the phone that I finally upgrade to. I am hoping!

tc1

Reaction score
I really like this rezound and it has a really nice hd screen.

But the super amoled hd screen is just breath taking.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It does look nice, but I'd rather not pre-order a phone a full month before it ships. Who knows what will happen within the next month.

gohoosiers

Reaction score
Now, I'm in a quandry. Razr Maxx right now or S3 in a month (ormore)? I have family with the Razr and they love it. But the S3 looks awesome. What to do?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now, I'm in a quandry. Razr Maxx right now or S3 in a month (ormore)? I have family with the Razr and they love it. But the S3 looks awesome. What to do?

no question s3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Wait... what??? Ummmm... dang it!! I.forgot :) oh yeah, when are these supposed to be released??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Last edited: