Verizon's next GREATEST!!!

yaterml

Reaction score
They'll beat it like a dead horse then we will have the Crazr Maxx Quad-Maxx HD-Maxx Color-Maxx 4D-Maxx.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You're all forgetting about the Katana. That was yet another in the razr line as i recall.

Not to feed the rumor mill, but my wife does product testing, and she received an email about being a tester for a new Motorola DROIDX. So i believe that other people who also do this, were probably the ones to put it out there that this next device could be another of the DX line up.

Just a thought.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

tkileh

Reaction score
Hmm DROID X Maxx. Wishfully thinking haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MrCatPC

Reaction score
As long as we're dreaming, and I'm hopelessly dependent upon actual buttons on my smartphone...

I'll chime in with wishful thoughts for a special edition. I agree Moto should concentrate on building from RAZR MAXX and DROID 4 platforms, whatever they name them going forward. To that end, I suggest next physical keyboard slider to be, alongside the next DROID 5 (which I have no doubt will come along to VZW), a special edition "R2-Q5" ... because as long as we're beating dead horses or unicorns or Star Wars metaphors, may as well milk the © Lucas naming rights as much as Moto can, right? The R2-Q5 would finally incorporate the RAZR MAXX's better display quality & extended battery benefits with D4's keyboard enhancements, be a limited special edition phone with all the dark side appearance packaging an evil astromech deserves. Some visual aides to get the ball rolling, you say? Well I haven't figured out how to post a short link in this updated forums app, so try Google image search for "R2-Q5" ...

Sidenote, my preschooler likes to mishear things and insists that Asajj Ventress' tagline is "The dark side is smelling me" (instead of "strong in me"). How wicked is that? :)K

End jealous transmission from R2-D2.

marioval

Reaction score
This is the next big thing

dkmb86g_487pr55s2hc_b.jpg

MrCatPC

Reaction score
Well played! Difficult to argue against, but that one's slightly smaller than the old Moto bag phone I have in the basement. :)K ...but how's the battery life?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The next big thing is.....black Dixie cup maxx, with banana popsicle inside!!!

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

They are each sold separately, and the length of your string depends on which plan you purchase... roflmfao

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120503_123316.png
    ForumRunner_20120503_123316.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 236

MrCatPC

Reaction score
"Oh Nooooo yaw'll, that's just not even fair! Lemme git mah phone out, call ya an upgrade. Cuz Ah'm addicted ta banana flavor puddin' pops." :)K ...it's true--I miss 'em dearly...

[Edit]:

So, wait a minute, if I subscribe to the 4G data plan, I get more strings, but I still have to pay extra for *tethering?* Does it melt if I use it as a WiFi Hotspot? Can I recharge it in my freezer? Will it be upgradeable to the next Android OS when Banana Popsicle doesn't actually support Oct-Processor features? How much extra for the wax paper protective case? It can be rooted easily by sticking it in dirt? Oh, you don't support that (officially)? Does it matter how I hold it, covering the string or popsicle stick cause problems with reception? I know battery life is dependent upon usage, but what should I realistically expect?

...sorry, I ask a lot of questions when I'm considering a big purchase... *curious!*

JHOOPS2

Reaction score
Screw ICS. I am thinking 8 generations down the road. PIAC is going to be an awesome Android OS..

PIAC = Poop In A Cup

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
MrCatPC said:
"Oh Nooooo yaw'll, that's just not even fair! Lemme git mah phone out, call ya an upgrade. Cuz Ah'm addicted ta banana flavor puddin' pops." :)K ...it's true--I miss 'em dearly...

Baahaahahahaha.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
JHOOPS2 said:
Screw ICS. I am thinking 8 generations down the road. PIAC is going to be an awesome Android OS..

PIAC = Poop In A Cup

Dude!!! What kind of treat is that??? Lmao.... I'm not letting you bring dessert if we ever have a droidforums get together!!!

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
JHOOPS2 said:
In 8 or so years Poop may be a delicacy...

Baahahahahaha. Not right!!!

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

MrCatPC

Reaction score
Um...

Gee I love where this thread is going...

But I must say I would not have an interest in that particular flavor of Android OS, even if that's the natural evolution of Android OS naming cycle when we reach the end of sweets. Nor would I be too eager for a brownish-looking Droid R2-Q5... black & silver with dash of orange would be just fine, thank you! (runs away with realization of how many puns should be dodged here if possible)

End Non-judgmental Transmission from R2-D2.