Verizon's next GREATEST!!!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
rcenker said:
It would be nice to actually use the dual core!!! GB does not support it. Will be nice to see the effects of ICS. WE paid a premium for dual core and don't yet have an OS to support it.

I just opened up the system panel lite app, went to Monitor, swiped the screen up n down a few times....and saw both cores show activity.

I remember reading since 2.2, Android could use multi cores. if I'm not mistaken..

tkileh

Reaction score
Is there a unlimited string contract ? Or do I only get 2feet for 30$ ???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
tkileh said:
Is there a unlimited string contract ? Or do I only get 2feet for 30$ ???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think that's still in the "how bad can we rip you off" planning stages. Lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know right now that the Razr/Razr Maxx is the top selling smartphone at Verizon right now. Does anyone know whats coming next in line of smartphones? I thought I read on here about Razr Maxx HD? What is that? I plan to hold on to my Maxx for awhile but my curious mind wants to know...Lol..

I am right there with you...However hard it may get, our phones will ALWAYS be the old news...Lol Like even the s3.. lovely phone and awesome software...and idea..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

rcenker

Reaction score
Hey jroc... I use System Monitor and it shows cpu 2 offline. BUT, I did manage to do something that showed activity. It looks like I stand corrected. Will be looking into it closer. Thanks for the heads up.