Verizons Early Upgrade to 4g with 150 towards new phone!?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok...so I'm really thinking now! Should I ? Its about December I think the special promotion ends....I'm the only one able to get this of our three lines...Grandfathered? If so, unlimited stays the same, the drummer may jump on the prime! Any thoughts?

You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

marcp24

Reaction score
What promotion is this? I have an early upgrade I can use but never heard of $150 off!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are fine without a keyboard it may be worthwhile. It's going to depend on what your final cost may be I would think. If the $150 off makes it an attractive offer by all means go for it.

Yeah brother I'm stoked...But..Was actually about to switch to tmobile because of the walmart unlimited employee plan...28 a month unlimited all....wow..but, tmobile? Idk...I'm in a rock and a hard place..I want the prime....lol

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
What promotion is this? I have an early upgrade I can use but never heard of $150 off!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not sure brother...my ex called and said they talked to her about my line....

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ends in dec is all I know and is an upgrade to 4g....wooohoo. even though we have no 4g yet in this area...lmao!

douglasman100

Reaction score
wait how early of an upgrade because i want the prime so bad because i hate my d2g. is it like the droid x where it didnt matter when you upgrade was

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
wait how early of an upgrade because i want the prime so bad because i hate my d2g. is it like the droid x where it didnt matter when you upgrade was

I'm not sure who is available...I just got the word from my ex..I'm 16 months into my old contract...

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
D2D giving up on his D2!?!? Say it ain't so man, say it ain't so...

No in all seriousness that is a great deal. And you and I can be flashing ROMs side by side my man. I am determined to get this phone!!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

No in all seriousness that is a great deal. And you and I can be flashing ROMs side by side my man. I am determined to get this phone!!

Hmm, time for a name change?:p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

This is for all to read....TODAY..OR TONIGHT RATHER..I SPOKE TO VERIZON REP WHOM HAD ZERO CLUE....HE LOOKED AND PUT ME ON HOLD...I WAS AWAITING THE OUTCOME OF WAS THIS JUST FOR ME? HE COMES BACK ON AND SAYS ITS A SPECIAL FOR ME FOR 150 OFF OF ANY RETAIL PRICED 4G PHONE....yessssss I'm a little bit pissed....I will call them back during hours and have a little peak into this and why he would give me a whole different story...I don't get 4g and he knows this..why would they offer me only after all, I only have until March of '12....the message they left was early upgrade to 4g and 150 to go with my purchase....so...I will see tomorrow....idk...I am happy with the D2 but heck man I was starting to feel the Prime!! Those bastiches....I will let them know how I feel tomorrow...I will replay the message....I'm gonna have a blast...Stay tuned tomorrow...I WILL HAVE AN UPDATE!! Peace!!

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I got it..just gotta wait for the phone of choice..if I don't just go for the Bionic...seems its actually ready for anything when its update comes...

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
So... is this a Verizon promo? Did they say why?

Well, which of the three stories they gave me? Lol I really wanted to jump on it in case it was a mistake..last night when I called they said it was just a 150 off the retail...But today, the other guy said it was indeed 150 off any 4g device with contract renewel..So I'm trying to decide...If I get the Bionic and I don't like it, I can return it for the prime...lol...Idk..it seems my ex is throwing a wrench in the gears...The promotion is rare..they said it was awesome and a select few...I was one...so if I jump on it no, incase someone says something different again I won't lose...lol

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, which of the three stories they gave me? Lol I really wanted to jump on it in case it was a mistake..last night when I called they said it was just a 150 off the retail...But today, the other guy said it was indeed 150 off any 4g device with contract renewel..So I'm trying to decide...If I get the Bionic and I don't like it, I can return it for the prime...lol...Idk..it seems my ex is throwing a wrench in the gears...The promotion is rare..they said it was awesome and a select few...I was one...so if I jump on it no, incase someone says something different again I won't lose...lol

Basically any device that's 300 will only be 150...awesome...of course there are free ones too...like the samsung with the slide out he offered but no way...lol I will go with Prime, Or Razor, or Bionic.....I will pitch a fit now if someone tries to tell me what the first guy said...that had to be a mistake...why would that even be a promo? 150 OFF OF RETAIL? That sucks...so I got the other dudes extention...lol

douglasman100

Reaction score
i want this so bad because i hate my d2g. anyways my mom has been with verizon since the start (2000 when it was started) and also was in one of those chat things and asked the person if i could get an early upgrade and they said i prob be able to get one but i need to call customer service about it, so im contacting them tmrw. but heres what i will use to convince them (ive been with you for 11 years, my phone has a lot of problems, they dont even sell the d2g anymore, dont want to spend 100 dollars to get a phone i dont like replaced, and anything else i can think of). but i dont think i will get the 150 off :( i just want the galaxy nexus so bad, i have the money and everything.