Verizon <-> Sprint Texting Issues

wierdo124

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Having an issue. I know one person with Sprint (they suck around here, EVERYONE has Verizon) that i text quite a bit. But there's a problem..sometimes she doesn't get my texts, and sometimes i don't get hers. She has a Rumor Touch, i have a Moto Droid. I can text anybody else (T-Mob or Verizon) without any issues.

Any ideas? Multimedia messages work fine.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong but but if you can send and receive with everyone but this one person, I'd say the issue is at her end.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would put this off on the other party also, especially if her service is questionable anyways

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
W

wierdo124

Reaction score
Either way...i'm pretty sure it is stupid Sprint's fault. But what could be done to remedy?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt that the other person will be happy but remove Sprint!

johnnycool001

Reaction score
My sister and the guy she is married to still has Sprint/Nextel. I have texting issues with them as well. thier stupid texts repeats my text when they return it. I have been trying to get get them to switch. but they are short bus riders. Sprint sucks, I sadly admit I had them for a few years. do to having a cheap plan and the Direct connect. They suck! The last six months I had them my bill creeped up over $30 more a month. with adding fees and dropping discounts. I would have to Call them about once every three months due to billing areas on their part. Then when I turned off my phones they charged my with two additional months of service. I didn't want. I would rather have a can and a string the sprint.