What do you prefer?

sillyshyme

Reaction score
Verizon's Droid line or Sprints 4G HTC EVO

I pre-ordered the EVO I live in a 4G area but I hear all kinds of issues with Sprint reps sure all reps are that horrible like Amazon or AT&T but lets not included customer care in what service I get I just want to know what would be a good suit for me? I can get both phones no deposit. I know Verizon is #1 and Sprint is #3 but I am not counting that in when choosing.

I like the HTC EVO cause it's 4G and comes with everything data plus a 10 fee for 4G

I like HTC EVO or Moto Droid cause it's a droid but their rate plans are about the same

Sprints 69.99 plan is almost like any other provider

Verizon
$39.99 450mins
$29.00 Data
$5.00 Text 250

that is only about $7 bucks more then sprints t-mobile who is number 4 is about the same so is AT&T so that Sprint bundle is nothing compared to others.

my 2/cents

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Easy, Verizon works at my house and where I work, and all the places inbetween. Sprint does not.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
^^ Like he implied... find out what provider has the best coverage in the areas your at the most, and base your decision on that...

Darkseider

Reaction score
Verizon's Droid line or Sprints 4G HTC EVO

I pre-ordered the EVO I live in a 4G area but I hear all kinds of issues with Sprint reps sure all reps are that horrible like Amazon or AT&T but lets not included customer care in what service I get I just want to know what would be a good suit for me? I can get both phones no deposit. I know Verizon is #1 and Sprint is #3 but I am not counting that in when choosing.

I like the HTC EVO cause it's 4G and comes with everything data plus a 10 fee for 4G

I like HTC EVO or Moto Droid cause it's a droid but their rate plans are about the same

Verizon
$39.99 450mins
$29.00 Data
$5.00 Text 250

that is only about $7 bucks more then sprints t-mobile who is number 4 is about the same so is AT&T so that Sprint bundle is nothing compared to others.

my 2/cents

Seriously do the $59.99 and get the unlimited texting unless you know you won't text that much. Otherwise texting on a smartphone you will piss through 250 text messages and not even know it. Hell I don't text much at all and I still blast through 400 - 500 in a month. Think about it this way.

10 texts a day weekdays and 15 on the weekends. That's 320 right there and that's low balling it.

OP
S

sillyshyme

Reaction score
oh I was told my sprint that they have roming agreements with other networks so will that mean free roaming?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
What do you prefer?
What I prefer doesn't matter. You need to sort out what you prefer.

Verizon
$39.99 450mins
$29.00 Data
$5.00 Text 250
Is that all that matters to you? Nothing about the devices themselves is important? It's impossible to give meaningful recommendations without your wants/needs.

As for carriers, "#1", "#2", etc is all irrelevant. What does matter is real world coverage where you need it.