-.- Verizon reps aren't saying the same thing.

koralyne

Reaction score
Okay so im trying to price everything before i make my purchase, and the verizon rep at one store said that i could get two droids with 700 shared minutes, and unlimited txt for 119.99, plus 30 dollars a phone for unlimited data. Then another store's rep says i dont have to pay the 30 dollars per phone, because the 119.99 plan covers unlimited data. Both knew i was talking about the droid... so what gives? does anybody have the RIGHT answer?

hipkik

Reaction score
Its 30 per phone no matter what plan...
and oh yeah, I would advise you speak with Verizon's Marketing Division, they may be able to find you some goodies you can take advantage of, (866)562-7899

EDIT
on second thought, I'm not sure if they do new customers...

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Okay so im trying to price everything before i make my purchase, and the verizon rep at one store said that i could get two droids with 700 shared minutes, and unlimited txt for 119.99, plus 30 dollars a phone for unlimited data. Then another store's rep says i dont have to pay the 30 dollars per phone, because the 119.99 plan covers unlimited data. Both knew i was talking about the droid... so what gives? does anybody have the RIGHT answer?

Second rep had it wrong. It's $30 per phone for unlimited data. That's required.

Heck, I would have bought the two phones right there at the second store, and complained when he realized he was wrong. :icon_ banana:

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score
Its 30 per phone no matter what plan...
ugh. I hate it when a rep doesnt know what they are talking about then...

Second rep had it wrong. It's $30 per phone for unlimited data. That's required.

Heck, I would have bought the two phones right there at the second store, and complained when he realized he was wrong. :icon_ banana:

lol, i dont have the money yet =(

hipkik

Reaction score
That's why I try and speak directly with verizon CS, tell em to leave notes of what they told me...call back make sure the notes are there, then carry on :)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being a former VZW employee, I'd like to know what store you were in both times...the first store which was correct and the second store - if it was a premium retailer or Wal Mart or something.