Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

Varking

Reaction score
Sort of shocked. North Carolina is a pretty big electronics state and we only have one place getting 4g? Even Spring 4g reaches Winston Salem where I live so I am a bit disappointed. Hope it makes it my way by the end of next year.

jetman

Reaction score
I live in Columbus which is actually on the new 4G list..... BUT our 3G Droids won't operate on the new 4G network will they? If this new network rolls out by the end of the year as predicted I still won't be eligible for an upgrade for another year..... so unless they can give us an OTA software upgrade for our 3G Droids to take full advantage of this new 4G technology I might as well live in Podunk BFE too.

rcjames

Reaction score
WTF how about central vally (Fresno California)??? Its a huge city and its between sacremento and la.

chron12

Reaction score
If i live 30 minutes out of Nashville would the 4g include me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hoping 4g makes it out about 40 miles or so.....am in a Columbus suburb and would love to get some 4g love as soon as possible!!!!! Bring on the moto super phone and 4g!!!!!!

Sent from somewhere...

Boofster

Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is discussing coverage areas when there are no devices that can be used at least until next year when these areas will be expanded anyway.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is discussing coverage areas when there are no devices that can be used at least until next year when these areas will be expanded anyway.

Anticipation, I suppose. Either way I won't have 4G for some time because of my contract and I will not buy a phone just to get 4G.

I'm also a bit skeptical that all these cities will get it around the same time. It seems awful ambitious to me.

pyro6128

Reaction score

No, it has a hidden 4G menu. The antenna's very different so there's no way it'd work. If it was a 4G phone they would have marketed it as such to future-proof buyers.

Yea I can put a menu on my droid that says it can turn air into gold, unless the hardware is built in to actually do so, it means nothing

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So I get 4g....now what?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
With it being marketed with football, u would think Greenbay and Indianapolis would be one of the cities.

Hell, Peyton Manning making a comment about not liking the idea about extending the season by 2 games had the team president trying to backtrack what he said a few days prior...