Verizon Continues To Grow It's 4G LTE Network

boggerscbshop

Reaction score
Just look and see if they are adding more antennas to the tower. There should be 3 more antennas for 4g. Should total 9 all together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

AirPlayit

Reaction score
The codes seem too long for reading. Anyway, thanks so much for the information, great

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Good to see the network expanding. No outages last month either and so far so good this month:hail:

big al

Reaction score
they should take Phoenix off the list. its so spotty here its unreliable. no where the solidity that 3G had here

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
Plattsburgh NY is coming soooooon, early summer :)

I know I am waking up an old thread - but I just noticed today that Burlington has 4G! Not sure how long they've had it but, I was reading from may 21st? I am thinking Plattsburgh is soon, hopefully.

I have never used 4G before but I am going to Vermont next week. I wanna see what it's about lol.

spider210

Reaction score
I know I am waking up an old thread - but I just noticed today that Burlington has 4G! Not sure how long they've had it but, I was reading from may 21st? I am thinking Plattsburgh is soon, hopefully.

I have never used 4G before but I am going to Vermont next week. I wanna see what it's about lol.

One small problem Burlington's towers are owned by verizon, plattsburgh's isnt so probably still gonna be a while

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
One small problem Burlington's towers are owned by verizon, plattsburgh's isnt so probably still gonna be a while

Oh, I know. I'm just hoping that we can get to it soon. The towers are up and ready for it, the city just keeps denying cause it's Plattsburgh... and it sucks. From what I hear, since the 4G is closest to the police radios, they have to upgrade that equipment first then we will get it.

vance1980

Reaction score
I would hope that some of those cities listed did actually have 4G. If you saw where I live in the southern mountains of western NC you wouldn't ever imagine we have 4G here. ......Just saying:icon_ banana:

spider210

Reaction score
It'd be nice to have 4g we could only hope

heathe1

Reaction score
We got 4G today around 5 o'clock. After a drive around the town they seem to have us fully covered. As expected with the lower frequency, the coverage area is a little better, it seems. I was able to use 4G in places I normally only get 1X.

spider210

Reaction score
f you thought you were in Android heaven, think again. We’ve just been given the go-ahead from one of our Motorola connects, and what you’re looking at is the Motorola Calgary (that’s a codename you might remember) slated to hit Verizon. Let’s focus on what appears to be a pretty popular theme with Motorola’s recent comeback efforts: a decent low-to-mid range handset with BLUR, and a high-end super smartphone, both Android of course. This would give Verizon customers (mostly those fickle teenyboppers) a real smartphone completely positioned for their liking, instead of the featurephones which shall remain nameless that are currently available on Big Red. In terms of hardware, there’s three touch-sensitive Android keys on the display, an optical joystick which we’ve been told performs really well, a workable QWERTY keyboard, and it sounds decent as a phone. The Motorola Calgary also features a 3 megapixel camera, 3.5mm headset jack, GPS, digital magnetometer, Wi-Fi, microSD card slot, and spring-assisted slider. Our connect has been testing it over the past month and said the OS builds running on it are incredibly smooth as well as responsive. It’s certainly no Droid, but hey, it doesn’t have to be. No hard release date but we might be looking at a Q4 release…

motorola-calgary-3.jpg
motorola-calgary-2.jpg
motorola-calgary-1.jpg

Where were you at?

jeverts

Reaction score
Just got 4g here in Lebanon, NJ now where is my Ice Cream Sandwich?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

warped1987

Reaction score
Well, just decided to Google search when 4G is coming to Plattsburgh and this old thread popped up in the search, lol I forgot all about it.

It's summer, and still no 4G. I really don't see us getting it soon. Which sucks because I just got a Nexus, and the 3G on it suuuucks, such a terrible radio in this thing that I'm considering returning it to best buy before my 14 days are up. Wish I could try some 4G

spider210

Reaction score
Well, just decided to Google search when 4G is coming to Plattsburgh and this old thread popped up in the search, lol I forgot all about it.

It's summer, and still no 4G. I really don't see us getting it soon. Which sucks because I just got a Nexus, and the 3G on it suuuucks, such a terrible radio in this thing that I'm considering returning it to best buy before my 14 days are up. Wish I could try some 4G

Flash toro bug less beast jelly bean and wipe and you'll see a big difference