rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, good luck, I hope you get it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
will this fix my phone do you know. like i said all it is doing is booting straight into ap fast boot and just says flash failure no matter what i try to boot into thats what it says. i also get an error message saying INFOPreflash validation failure.

foamman

Reaction score
will this fix my phone do you know. like i said all it is doing is booting straight into ap fast boot and just says flash failure no matter what i try to boot into thats what it says. i also get an error message saying INFOPreflash validation failure.

I would highly recommend the guys over at Rootzwiki. They have saved a lot of guys in your situation. Not saying they can't do it here. They have gone through all the trial and error and have come up with all different solutions for people.

wooddale

Reaction score
I would highly recommend the guys over at Rootzwiki. They have saved a lot of guys in your situation. Not saying they can't do it here. They have gone through all the trial and error and have come up with all different solutions for people.

Foam I know you were stuck on some leak did you try it and did it work for you?

foamman

Reaction score
Foam I know you were stuck on some leak did you try it and did it work for you?

I had it easy. I never went past 5.5.893. I was stuck on a Rom without a working backup. I went back to 5.5.833 system, updated the system to 5.5.893, forever rooted and applied the 901 update.

wooddale

Reaction score
I had it easy. I never went past 5.5.893. I was stuck on a Rom without a working backup. I went back to 5.5.833 system, updated the system to 5.5.893, forever rooted and applied the 901 update.

Have you tried any roms since you got on 901? How is 901 did you notice a difference from 893 data wise? Im in strong 4G here I dont have a problem at home with data but when I travel it sucks.

foamman

Reaction score
Have you tried any roms since you got on 901? How is 901 did you notice a difference from 893 data wise? Im in strong 4G here I dont have a problem at home with data but when I travel it sucks.

You can only use the roms that were modded for 901. I used Eclipse but because it's based on 5.7.893 I got the BSOD. I am sticking with stock for now until 901 roms are released. Everything has improved... No data drops, no apps disappear when installed on sdcard, camera is quick, Phone is more responsive...

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
ok so i cant do anything with my phone cause the batter is dead and the battery doesnt charge in fast boot. im in stock recovery right now will the battery charge then?

foamman

Reaction score
ok so i cant do anything with my phone cause the batter is dead and the battery doesnt charge in fast boot. im in stock recovery right now will the battery charge then?

I don't know... Anyone have an answer?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to Verizon and ask them to charge your battery?

wooddale

Reaction score
You can only use the roms that were modded for 901. I used Eclipse but because it's based on 5.7.893 I got the BSOD. I am sticking with stock for now until 901 roms are released. Everything has improved... No data drops, no apps disappear when installed on sdcard, camera is quick, Phone is more responsive...

Thats what I thought unless you had backup you cant fresh flash. You think anyone will do a 901 base soon your probably good where your at now, You think it would do any good to try and flash in safe strap dont see why it would probably get screwed up again.

Reaction score
How did u get the 5.9.901 update? Do u get that when ur only part of the soak test?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dstreng

Reaction score
I'm in a strange situation. I have a replacement Bionic with stock ota 893 rooted and another Bionic that is on 901 unrooted. I have to send one back by Wednesday. I would stay with the older one that is on unrooted 901 if we were sure that 901 was going to be the official ota update. If not I would send it back and use the stock rooted 893 Bionic. anyone have an opinion on what I should do?

Btw the 901 has an zagg invisible shield and the 893 has the button lights at the bottom that pop out when u look from the top angle

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums