OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am not 100% but I think JIT is what is causing the market issue, I had it enabled before, and the market wouldn't let me install anything. I reinstalled the rom and the problem went away, until I enabled JIT on this one too.

I tried to restart after disabling JIT, and got stuck on the M logo, so I reinstalled the rom (no wipe) and now I can download and install apps again

yeah, jit in the goodies folder is made for cyanogenmod.. probably should have let thet been known.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so I have 5.0.7.1, do i just put this right over it? should I wipe?

I was on 5071, didn't wipe and everything is smooth. That having been said it still may not be smooth for you.. the worst thing that could happen if you don't wipe is the rom will seem slaggy and you would have to go back and wipe

Isaiah

Reaction score
I am not 100% but I think JIT is what is causing the market issue, I had it enabled before, and the market wouldn't let me install anything. I reinstalled the rom and the problem went away, until I enabled JIT on this one too.

I tried to restart after disabling JIT, and got stuck on the M logo, so I reinstalled the rom (no wipe) and now I can download and install apps again

yeah, jit in the goodies folder is made for cyanogenmod.. probably should have let thet been known.

haha... oh my bad

VitsDroid

Reaction score
so I chose the The Shiz v1.0 Nex-Theme
not sure what happened but dont see the theme, am I missing something?
part of it I put chevys1 1gz 5 slot worked perfect, the removal of some apps worked. wonder what I did wrong. I used rom manager premium and did not wipe.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so I chose the The Shiz v1.0 Nex-Theme
not sure what happened but dont see the theme, am I missing something?
part of it I put chevys1 1gz 5 slot worked perfect, the removal of some apps worked. wonder what I did wrong. I used rom manager premium and did not wipe.

Wow.. I'm retarded.. forgot to put the links for the rom in the customizer.. Now it should work.

jlambeth1

Reaction score
FYI Jrummy, I just installed Chevy's 1.25 7 slot low voltage kernel after installing The Shiz Blue and it's running great.

ocholoco

Reaction score
my apologies if this is a dumb question, but how can i get the themed launcher pro like in the pink-life ROM for the SHIZ red theme?

tia

Iryman

Reaction score
not sure if this has to do with this rom or not. but i cannot send pic txt msgs now. I installed a bunch of different roms last night before finding the red one here. love it but why can't i send pics. Anyone can help? apprecitated. LIke i said i have no idea if it has anything to do with this rom or not

Ira

tlippert

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
not sure if this has to do with this rom or not. but i cannot send pic txt msgs now. I installed a bunch of different roms last night before finding the red one here. love it but why can't i send pics. Anyone can help? apprecitated. LIke i said i have no idea if it has anything to do with this rom or not

Ira

Just tested it.. I sent a picture in a txt msg just fine. I am not running the red version but that shouldn't have anything to do w/ it. Idk.. maybe try sending a different picture to test if it's just the image or something. Wish I could be more helpful.

Iryman

Reaction score

Ira

Just tested it.. I sent a picture in a txt msg just fine. I am not running the red version but that shouldn't have anything to do w/ it. Idk.. maybe try sending a different picture to test if it's just the image or something. Wish I could be more helpful.

Thanks for the quick reply. will mess around with it more tonight. Love the work your doing!!! thanks!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
very slick rom, love the ability to customize little things up front - any chance of a blue themed launcher pro? or at least direction to where to get the icons like the pink (but for blue) so we can re-theme?

edit: i guess the icons could be pulled from the blue-theme... duh... except for the little droid guy :icon_eek:

Kmart95

Reaction score
Just wondering what is Lithium Mod? You stated something about it at the bottom of the OP, and i dont know what you are talking about. I dont know if im being stupid and i dont know something that everyone else knows about or what. But anyway i would like to know.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wondering what is Lithium Mod? You stated something about it at the bottom of the OP, and i dont know what you are talking about. I dont know if im being stupid and i dont know something that everyone else knows about or what. But anyway i would like to know.

It's a rom in the works by n8, me and some others.. might be a while till it's out.. idk.