OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
very slick rom, love the ability to customize little things up front - any chance of a blue themed launcher pro? or at least direction to where to get the icons like the pink (but for blue) so we can re-theme?

edit: i guess the icons could be pulled from the blue-theme... duh... except for the little droid guy :icon_eek:

My plan is to add all the launchers as adons for each theme (helix1 & 2, launcherpro, adw launcher). Should be up here and in rom manager either late today or sometime tomorrow.

Isaiah

Reaction score
Re: The SHIZ (ESE81 - Built from Source - 5/26) **7 Theme Choices**

I don't know if anybody has addressed this, but there doesn't seem to be facebook contact sync. And deleting the themed FB and putting the stock one on doesn't fix it :( is there anyway to get it? I really need it for some of my numbers and allll the pics

(Blue shiz)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this going to be on rom manager or just the custimizer?

Is what going to be on rom manager? The rull roms are apart of the customizer. You can also choose a no thank you option. Your options are w/...

Roms/Themes
Kernels
Live Wallpapers
Boot animations
Fonts
Extra apps
and apps to delete

So you can install just the rom by selecting it in Roms/Themes and clicking no thank you for each option.

unobtrusivetones

Reaction score
What's the difference between the Shiz ROM and Jrummy's Remix V0.7 - Cyanmod 5.0.6.2? Anything major?

Does anyone have any pics of the Shiz ROM?

cee_em_jay

Reaction score
GREAT stuff, one minor problem I've had before...

Seems like once again my LED won't come on for a text or email notification...every other time this has happened, I can just go under trackball settings and everything's back to normal...this time however nothing will turn them back on. I hope it's not related to the install, because everything else is kosher and I'm not flashing again just to get my LEDs...but it's annoying enough to make me want to get it fixed.

EDIT: Running the Red Shiz theme running 5-slot p3droid 800mhz. LauncherPro.

versusxiii

Reaction score
Yeah I can confirm that the Facebook Contact Sync isn't there. Kind of annoying -- love this ROM otherwise, running the Red Version. Any way to fix this?

Edit: facebook fails to load any info as well or give contact sync option after terminal removal and reinstall from the market

Last edited:

vmann32

Reaction score
Few quick questions.I installed it and it was fine but no app2sd also the power reboot option is gone and facebook sync thing.I used the p3droid 1200 as always and it worked fine.

tlippert

Reaction score
uh oh...I tried my NFL app and it says that I'm not on Verizon's Network...any ideas what could have caused this...It has always worked before.

Edit: have tested several different things and I've concluded it is the Shiz rom causing the problem..I went back to JRummy's remix and it worked fine. I then downloaded a new Shiz and didn't work... must be something in the Rom that is causing the NFL app not to recognize Verizon's network...

Last edited:

cee_em_jay

Reaction score
The Facebook app won't load any news feeds or anything right now, but I flashed back to my original 5.0.7 Cyan dl and it did the same thing, so that might be a network thing. The widget uploads the feed just fine though...