Update this morning ??

blackterry

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to an update and thought coolio and pressed YES... Then I thought oh crap I hope that's not ICS I had that already and it's a freaking nightmare !! But it wasn't thank god. However I cannot see what was changed. Got Android version: 2.3.5 System version: 6.11.748.xt912 ?? Anybody else get that update ??

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
This update has been out for a week or so - it just appears to be some minor improvements. I have actually seen more data drops with this update but no other issues.

snoopybiggs

Reaction score
same...

today at 5:30 am my New Driod razr updated. Until then it was stock. 5 bars, constant 3g connection. Now my 3G has turned into 1x and my 5 bars is 2 bars. Good bye 800$, I'll miss you. FML

JaBr1884

Reaction score
today at 5:30 am my New Driod razr updated. Until then it was stock. 5 bars, constant 3g connection. Now my 3G has turned into 1x and my 5 bars is 2 bars. Good bye 800$, I'll miss you. FML

The update did this to me as well initially, then went right back to how my phone performed before the update after a day or two and a few reboots (or factory data reset). Have you tried rebooting the phone, or toggling airplane mode by holding the power button?

snoopybiggs

Reaction score
The update did this to me as well initially, then went right back to how my phone performed before the update after a day or two and a few reboots (or factory data reset). Have you tried rebooting the phone, or toggling airplane mode by holding the power button?

Yes I have. Its gotten a lot better thankfully but its still not up to par. I was downloading updates for apps in my basement. 9 inches of insulation surrounded by brick walls. Now that seems like a dream.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
I thought it was ICS too. Then it wasn't so I was a sad panda... :)-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums