Update release at 8 pm tonight

Faithfill

Reaction score
When I check for an update nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

kparks

Reaction score
any1 else having really slow quad scores now?? just got a whopping 1300

bam2044

Reaction score
When I check for an update nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah my phone has been doing this once i started using airplane mode to save battery while at parents house with no siginal, i tried on 4G/3G/1X same thing i restarted, took battery out, took simcard out. Still the same problem if it continues tomarrow im going to the verizon store....

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
I just did update didn't notice anything different besides hotspots is gone .. is that all the update was for it dumb how they can hurry up and push update out to turn that off but not to help the phone by pushing out gb

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Ambushbug

Reaction score
any1 else having really slow quad scores now?? just got a whopping 1300

Just read another thread where somebody said it greatly increased there quad score...lol. Updates, no matter how minor, are always good for some forum interaction at least!

Faithfill

Reaction score
I check for software update on my phone than that screen will disappear and nothing will happen afterwards. How did anyone get their update?

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I check for software update on my phone than that screen will disappear and nothing will happen afterwards. How did anyone get their update?

Had to manually set the phone to 1X to get the update to come through.

Took like 2 hours to download.

Reaction score
Just finished update and am getting 1603 on quadrant. Running stock on 3G.

Technoman

Reaction score

Had to manually set the phone to 1X to get the update to come through.

Took like 2 hours to download.

How did you "manually switch to 1x"? I know you can change to CDMA in MR2, but I have never found a way to force it to 1x.

johnd09

Reaction score
Tried everything I know to do. I called Verizon and a very nice tech support rep tried to help, her coworkers who have the phone all got it fine. She even tried to reset my network connection, but it still says checking then goes away. I guess i'll just have to wait for the push. It's had a mind of its own this long, what's 3 more days gonna hurt. Rest assured I shall keep trying ;)