Update release at 8 pm tonight

RVC

Reaction score
Will this cause me to lose root? I am on MR1 still on froyo....MR2 and MR2.5 are GB radios, correct?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

adt1982

Reaction score
I keep getting a service is unavailable message.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Same here

Getting the service unavailable here in San Diego. I set the phone to CDMA only and when I check for update, it comes through. It's gonna take forever to download 73MB over 1X :(

Same thing happened last time with the MR1 update.
I tried that. Still no luck.

nodak102

Reaction score
Update finished, about 1 hour to complete.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this cause me to lose root? I am on MR1 still on froyo....MR2 and MR2.5 are GB radios, correct?

If you are rooted don't install this.

sent from my bolt

Reaction score

mafiafan123

Reaction score

Don't use this version if your rooted you will get in a loop there's a leaked on for that just search the update with root on it Google.

johnd09

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with it closing without saying anything, I have battery pulled and factory reset. anybody know what might be wrong?

DroidStang

Reaction score
Anyone else get invalid login to your youtube account, I logged in on my computer with user name that is being shown on TB, and password works fine on laptop, use same username and password on TB, says wrong?

Palazuelosva

Reaction score

Don't use this version if your rooted you will get in a loop there's a leaked on for that just search the update with root on it Google.

That leaked update doesn't work for us because we have froyo and its only fit gb, I guess our best bet is to restore to stock and then update. Maybe that's what this update is, its to prepare or radios for gb

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

cafleter

Reaction score
All done

I'm complete - took about 30 min to download, and another 10 - 15 with installs/reboots. (Don't understand all the 1G comments in this thread . . . .) No issues. My 4G indicator is the same size as it was before - no visible differences other than the data usage widget, new icon for the hotspot, and the start up page has a different Thunderbolt on it. No other commentary so far - haven't had a chance to play around.

OP
G

GrandP

Reaction score
Anyone with the MR2 leak have success pulling the download?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Ambushbug

Reaction score
Anyone else get invalid login to your youtube account, I logged in on my computer with user name that is being shown on TB, and password works fine on laptop, use same username and password on TB, says wrong?

Just checked mine, no issues with my youtube account.

DroidStang

Reaction score
this popped up after the update after I closed it I just went to the regular youtube account right in a weird