Update release at 8 pm tonight

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I check for software update on my phone than that screen will disappear and nothing will happen afterwards. How did anyone get their update?

Had to manually set the phone to 1X to get the update to come through.

Took like 2 hours to download.

How did you "manually switch to 1x"? I know you can change to CDMA in MR2, but I have never found a way to force it to 1x.

Use LTE on/off app and choose "CDMA Only" .. That will force 1X

Faithfill

Reaction score
Still no luck for my update manually setting it to 1x didn't make any difference.

pappabacon

Reaction score
Still nothing here, did a battery pull and everything.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Technoman

Reaction score
Had to manually set the phone to 1X to get the update to come through.

Took like 2 hours to download.

How did you "manually switch to 1x"? I know you can change to CDMA in MR2, but I have never found a way to force it to 1x.

CDMA is not just 1x, but also 3g. I have set mine to CDMA, and I get very good 3G signal. I didn't think there was a way to force to 1x.

Faithfill

Reaction score
Crazy how it's a hit and miss update with these phones. Some phones got it with no problems while others have yet to see anything. Some phones are rebooting more than others. Patience is a virtue.

dzone67

Reaction score
Umm.... I downloaded this in 4 bars of 4G and it downloaded in about 6-7 minutes.

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

buzzno

Reaction score
Downloaded in 4 minutes! 4 bars 4G rocks. Took about 15 to load up. Everything is ok so far.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Mysfit

Reaction score
Mine updated fine. So far phone seems much faster and smoother then before. Some apps that were force closing seem to be ok...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score

CDMA is not just 1x, but also 3g. I have set mine to CDMA, and I get very good 3G signal. I didn't think there was a way to force to 1x.

There are two settings in there.

If you set it to CDMA Only, it forces 1X. If you set it to CDMA Auto prl, you get 3G

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
Crazy how it's a hit and miss update with these phones. Some phones got it with no problems while others have yet to see anything. Some phones are rebooting more than others. Patience is a virtue.

It was like this for the first update also.

Faithfill

Reaction score
I've given up on this update. I've done some of everything still no luck with getting it.