UNOFFICIAL Add Ons

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Downloaded that fission rom manager light. Works perfectly with liberty to install black market mod etc.

Yeah it works but I hate the Icon. Anyone know how to change it to the stock icon without using Launcher pro or something like that.

tomwatez

Reaction score
Created an account...

Here Is a VERY NICE Inverted Facebook. Its an APK, just download, Install & Enjoy. Newest 1.5.0 Version
Click The Pic To Go To Download

I logout log back in unable to see downloads only see my profile, is there a direct link to the files you can provide?

Thank you :greendroid:

Computer Dreams

Reaction score
he's going to want a glass of milk. Someone takes the time to write the code, or search for the files, you get them for free, but you want to gripe because god forbid you have to enter a password! I tell you what, send me your phone ( illl pay for the shipping so it requires no effort on your behalf) with a list of apps / mods you want on it, ill load em up then fly out at my own expense to show you how to use it when its fixed. While Im there, maybe i can do your laundry, wash your car, or do anything else i can to make YOUR life easier....

^ill help u, we can be business partners

wayne9592

Reaction score
When installing fission rom manager for some reason it gets stuck at installing package? I.had it sitting there for 15 min and nothing the file size is 50.09 kb so idk anyone have a idea on what's wrong im on liberty btw

pyro6128

Reaction score
My fission rom manager says its 60k, maybe you got a corrupt download. Redownload it and try again

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

wayne9592

Reaction score
My fission rom manager says its 60k, maybe you got a corrupt download. Redownload it and try again

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

It happened about three times deleted off my sdcard and everything then re downloaded

oo3

Reaction score
When installing fission rom manager for some reason it gets stuck at installing package? I.had it sitting there for 15 min and nothing the file size is 50.09 kb so idk anyone have a idea on what's wrong im on liberty btw

I had the same issue so I unpackaged it through astro and just installed the apk. Worked fine for me.

wayne9592

Reaction score

I had the same issue so I unpackaged it through astro and just installed the apk. Worked fine for me.

I just did that and worked for me too

oo3

Reaction score
So this would be considered better than android wireless tether? I read the link, but its a tad dense

Yes, because it's shows up as an actual wifi connection instead of adhoc. That means that even iPods, iPhones or even iPads can connect to it.

Wireless tether is not ad hoc. It's a real access point.

Oh I see. My mac recognizes it as an ad hoc connection.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
*-*- updated dl links -*-*

I have changed all download links to 4shared links. Its free, fast, & easy to use... as far as I can tell. :blackdroid:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Black & Red Facebook

This Looks HOT with the Red Gingerbread Liberty Theme...
Click the LINK for download. :blackdroid:
Black_Red_Facebook_Zipalign_Signed.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
black-facebook-red-version-105-1.jpg

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Blacked Out Miren Browser (From MIUI ROM Fame)

Blacked out version of Miren Browser for all Android Devices. :blackdroid:
Click LINK for download.
BlackedOutMiren2.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
6a00d83451c9ec69e20147e0e20416970b-800wi

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Wireless Tether

This is the wireless tether most of you know & love, only themed. Very Nice compared to stock theme. :blackdroid:
wireless_tether_2_0_6.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download