Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Liberty Throttle Remover

Install via Recovery... Removes Data Throttle...:blackdroid:
Click LINK To Download.
Liberty1_0_RemoveThrottle.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
29czra.jpg

CZeph

Reaction score
This didn't work for me either, but I got force closures,not "not installed". Did you try changing the permissions? Let us know if it works for you or not. I just re-installed PowerAmp from the Market to get it back.

I don't know what the permissions should be because I can't find where the original PowerAmp is.

Have you went to settings, applications. & enabled allow install from sources other than market?? I install using Astro >>App Manager:blackdroid:

Yeah, I've changed that setting awhile ago (I like to try apps from XDA), so that's not it. The file size should be 2.6, right?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
So Far So Good

Well, so far, so good with 4shared. A few hundred people have downloaded the files from this thread so far, & nobodys complained about how its working. Hope that everyone found something usefull. Will continue to post, so check back often. :blackdroid: :heart: :reddroid:

dancedroid :icon_evil: :icon_ banana:

Growler48

Reaction score
IMHO the best player there is... PowerAmp :blackdroid:
Click LINK For Download
PowerAMP_v1.0_build_230_Full.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

mobile_sensai,
Need some help with this one. First of all, I can't find where my original PowerAmp is installed on my phone. Then, when your .apk is placed into the system/app directory and the permissions are set, the program force closes.

When I extracted the .apk to a directory on my SD card, I'm able to bring up PowerAmp, but it's not themed. What is the correct way to install this to get the themed PowerAmp and what does it look like?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
? Try

try uninstalling any version you have installed before you install this one. its an apk file, have put it on several phones....:blackdroid:

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Cache Mate

Cache Mate, for clearing app, system, sd cache. :blackdroid:
Click LINK To Download
app.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

screen

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Extended Controls

Extended Controls & Toggles :blackdroid:
-->Click LINK To Download<--
app_2.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
extended-controls-503-2.jpg

Growler48

Reaction score
try uninstalling any version you have installed before you install this one. its an apk file, have put it on several phones....:blackdroid:

That's the problem, I can't find the original. Where is it located? It's not in the system/app folder.

Also, what does it look like? What are the colors?

Growler48

Reaction score
Install via Recovery... Removes Data Throttle...:blackdroid:
Click LINK To Download.
Liberty1_0_RemoveThrottle.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download
29czra.jpg

Does this work all the time or just after you reach your 5G limit? I read somewhere that it just lets you get normal speeds after the 5G governor kicks in.

CZeph

Reaction score

That's the problem, I can't find the original. Where is it located? It's not in the system/app folder.

Also, what does it look like? What are the colors?

Go to the market on your phone and where it says OPEN or UNINSTALL, uninstall. That worked for me but I'll be honest, it looks the same...

+1 on what does it look like? What are the colors?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
PowerAmp Theme

It should be themed red & black. Let me take a look & see whats up...
@Growler48... you really dont know how to uninstall an app? You can do the market as mentioned above, or you can go to settings//applications//manage & uninstall there... or uninstall with Titanium Backup. There are several methods.:blackdroid:

Growler48

Reaction score
It should be themed red & black. Let me take a look & see whats up...
@Growler48... you really dont know how to uninstall an app? You can do the market as mentioned above, or you can go to settings//applications//manage & uninstall there... or uninstall with Titanium Backup. There are several methods.:blackdroid:

Yes, I know how to uninstall via those methods. My "preferred" method is to manually remove the app. That's what I was trying to do.

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting the black facebook to install? I tried by deleting my facebook app and then going into clockwork and install zip. Gave me an error that I can't remember. Sorry...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hazmat780

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting the black facebook to install? I tried by deleting my facebook app and then going into clockwork and install zip. Gave me an error that I can't remember. Sorry...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

yes, i encountered the same trouble. it said:

Installing: SDCARD:download/blackFB.zip
Finding update package...
Opening Update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "
sholes" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "shole
s" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "sholes"
E:Error in /sdcard/download/BlackFB.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Does not work with facebook removed from phone.. or while installed on the phone.