Go Launcher and related add ons..

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Hey all,

I seem to be having a problem with Go Launcher eating up my memory, as I seemed to have the last time I used it. I'm rooted on my D3, running Go Launcher, with the Locker and messaging add ons, and it just seems slow. I don't seem to have this problem as much with ADW, but go launcher has some pretty sweet themes. Any ideas?

ssj11mav

Reaction score
Hey all,

I seem to be having a problem with Go Launcher eating up my memory, as I seemed to have the last time I used it. I'm rooted on my D3, running Go Launcher, with the Locker and messaging add ons, and it just seems slow. I don't seem to have this problem as much with ADW, but go launcher has some pretty sweet themes. Any ideas?

Stock or Custom Rom? There may be a couple of things that could add up to why things are this way. To be perfectly honest with ya, I'm running Steel Droid 4.6 Rom and Go Launcher EX, which I had to download manually, isn't actually in my memory. There is -in fact- an option that allows you to persist the launcher in memory, but by default it is not in memory when its not being used. (Which is why when you switch to it every time it redraws everything).

OP
Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Stock or Custom Rom? There may be a couple of things that could add up to why things are this way. To be perfectly honest with ya, I'm running Steel Droid 4.6 Rom and Go Launcher EX, which I had to download manually, isn't actually in my memory. There is -in fact- an option that allows you to persist the launcher in memory, but by default it is not in memory when its not being used. (Which is why when you switch to it every time it redraws everything).

I'm running Maverick 4.0 (which is so far my favorite ROM) Until CM gets the Bluetooth mess fixed. I'm thinking I'll try system persistent "on" for today, see how it does, thanks.