UNOFFICIAL Add Ons

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
he's going to want a glass of milk. Someone takes the time to write the code, or search for the files, you get them for free, but you want to gripe because god forbid you have to enter a password! I tell you what, send me your phone ( illl pay for the shipping so it requires no effort on your behalf) with a list of apps / mods you want on it, ill load em up then fly out at my own expense to show you how to use it when its fixed. While Im there, maybe i can do your laundry, wash your car, or do anything else i can to make YOUR life easier....

ok but no funny business. idk how to do anything you listed so youre gonna have to take it slow

oo3

Reaction score
K well you can either wait until the OP stops getting butt hurt or you can just download and install the Fission Rom Manager which works with Liberty for the Black Market.

Black, Dark Red, Emerald & Dark Blue Android Market

That also has the 3G hotspot hack.

Not sure where he got the Black Facebook, but after a little research, there's a dev on XDA who is selling it on the Market because he found out he has cancer and needs the money.

Sweettreat

Reaction score
I can't that box file sharing site to work. Fail.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
he's going to want a glass of milk. Someone takes the time to write the code, or search for the files, you get them for free, but you want to gripe because god forbid you have to enter a password! I tell you what, send me your phone ( illl pay for the shipping so it requires no effort on your behalf) with a list of apps / mods you want on it, ill load em up then fly out at my own expense to show you how to use it when its fixed. While Im there, maybe i can do your laundry, wash your car, or do anything else i can to make YOUR life easier....

WOW is that obnoxious and uncalled for.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Sensei... im sure you understand just a little bit don't you?

mcp770

Reaction score
Downloaded that fission rom manager light. Works perfectly with liberty to install black market mod etc.

pyro6128

Reaction score
What is the 3g hotspot patch? And how is the 3g hotspot app different from android wireless tether for root users?

Grillrd

Reaction score
Hmm...I made an account but when I click on one of the pictures it takes me to a page with no files to download...?

oo3

Reaction score
What is the 3g hotspot patch? And how is the 3g hotspot app different from android wireless tether for root users?

not adhoc like the other ones.

TBH: Droid 3G Hotspot NVRAM Hack

So this would be considered better than android wireless tether? I read the link, but its a tad dense

Yes, because it's shows up as an actual wifi connection instead of adhoc. That means that even iPods, iPhones or even iPads can connect to it.

Growler48

Reaction score