Unable to login capital1 / hotmail apps

skuzzzzy

Reaction score
anyone have any issues logging into capital1 and hotmail apps? they both tell me wrong user id / password and im using same info as used when i login on my pc whic is fine..

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
Unable to log into Capital1 application

When i was on the stock Rom i was able to log into the account. Even unlocked and Rooted, but soon as i flashed GummyNex 6.6 i kept getting this message i just use my computer but then again i miss the ablitiy to view them on phone and resort to stock unlocked rooted Rom.DancingNexus

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
anyone have any issues logging into capital1 and hotmail apps? they both tell me wrong user id / password and im using same info as used when i login on my pc whic is fine..

When you go to their sites with the phone's browser can you login then?

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
Yes i just tired from google browser on my phone to log into Capital1 online banking and Chase online would not let me log on.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes i just tired from google browser on my phone to log into Capital1 online banking and Chase online would not let me log on.

Assuming you are not on a non-secure wifi network, I would do the following:

1. Reboot the phone and try again.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the apps,
3. Try a different browser
4. Check all your settings under Security. Have you Encrypted the phone?

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
I am using my house wifi and its a locked signal. When i log on they say they don't recognize the phone. They call me and give me a special code to register the phone i enter it and the screen does nothing but return to the main screen. its not a big deal thanks. As for rebooting the phone i did that uninstall apps i just flashed this yesterday and the market sent me the downloads not from a back up. I have learned that when you Root you gotta give or take certain features. I will deal with this to gain better battery life and to customize my phone. No i have not encrypted my phone.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am using my house wifi and its a locked signal. When i log on they say they don't recognize the phone. They call me and give me a special code to register the phone i enter it and the screen does nothing but return to the main screen. its not a big deal thanks. As for rebooting the phone i did that uninstall apps i just flashed this yesterday and the market sent me the downloads not from a back up. I have learned that when you Root you gotta give or take certain features. I will deal with this to gain better battery life and to customize my phone. No i have not encrypted my phone.

Have you tried the logins while on 3G or 4G?