1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Forum login trouble

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Dxun, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Ok so i login using this machine with no problems at all. Sign out here and jump on my laptop which uses my house WIFI and it tells me "invalid username or password". Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? My GF lives with me, has her own account, and she is unable to login while im logged in to the site. 1 account per IP maybe?
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Hi Dxun,
    I log in from work, home, and my phone. Actually 2 computers from home so that isn't limitation. I'm not using two different accounts though. See if this helps:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/31007-droidforums-net-pw-help.html#post323846

Log out, delete all your cookies, history and temp internet files. Close out browser, reload browser and log back in.

good luck!
  3. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Just signed out from this machine. Jumped on the laptop and got the same message. I can login from my Droid just fine. Let me try some of these ideas you are mentioning here.

Thank you =)
  4. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Problem solved. Letting me login using firefox. I need my forums available to me at all times :)