Help! Forum Problem! -Mod's, please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkpoint7349

Reaction score
Okay, well, I woke up this morning and went to the forums and for some reason unknown to me, I was signed out of my account. So, after noticing my account on the forums was signed out, I went to sign back into it. Upon trying to sign into it, it said that the information I had entered was incorrect, so I hit the password reset form and got the e-mail to reset my password, so I clicked the link, got another e-mail with the newly reset password in it this time and I copy and pasted the new password into the password field and it still said I entered the wrong password... so, umm... yeah... what's going on?

I made sure I copy and pasted the password exactly as it was shown in the e-mail I had gotten. I even tried the password form an additional 3 times and it still said incorrect username/password combination.

My forum account to which I cannot login to is Checkpoint.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

bd1212

Reaction score
Oh... my... gosh. I feel so stupid right now. I did check the front page earlier, but I didn't scroll down... wow... next time I should scroll down, shouldn't I?

Sorry about this useless thread lol.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Log out. Close the browser, delete cookies and cache, reboot, reopen the browser and you should be good to go. It happened to a lot of people including me. I eventually had to log in from an old computer, request a password reset, wait for the email, log in and change the password back to what it had always been, log out and close the browser then log in and it finally worked. It was an ordeal though...

ricks

Reaction score
They should fix this, happens to me alot. One time I noticed my password was adding an extra dot in it as I hit enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.