1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

browser website passwords - help needed

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by debp, Sep 22, 2010.

1. debp

debp New Member

I have a new Droid 2 (my 1st smartphone)

When I go to websites like LinkedIn, industry sites (requiring login/password), facebook, etc. (basically any website requiring a password), I am prompted for my user name and password to each site - as I should be. When I enter the information and click login, the browser brings up the same login page and tells me that its invalid. This happens whether I'm on Verizon's data or on a WiFi. The logins work when I am on my laptop. Am I doing something wrong?
  2. SID KELLY

SID KELLY New Member

I'm not experiencing that problem with my D2--are you using 'caps' when required??
  3. debp

debp New Member

typing it exactly as I do on my laptop. maybe I just need to go back to store and have them figure out what I'm doing wrong
  4. debp

debp New Member

I may have figured it out but don't know why - I changed the browser settings to accept cookies and allow pop-ups. now it works. Any thoughts on this or I guess I just play around to see what I can block and what has to stay turned on?
Search tags for this page
android browser saved passwords
android show saved passwords

droid website password

find website passwords on my android
how do i get s4 to remember passwords for websites
how to view stored passwords on droid
htc incredible view saved passwords
view saved browser password android