New site desktop browser login issue

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea i try to stay some what up to date just tight some times as a college kid but hopefully getting something sweet this year with boot manager

Sent from the 3rd dimension with root and S-Off o and at 1.8ghz!

OP
djakrse

djakrse

Reaction score
Awesome, hope that keeps working for you. Looks like you got a nice set of apps rolling out. I like how they are named to... init to winit lol

Btw, love the randomations idea too. I've had that idea for a while, just I'm not a programmer. I'm glad somebody made it.

PS sorry for spelling :)

Last edited:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea randimations i made a while ago steel toolbox I wrote too in steel droid that's not too amazing though but yea laptops a beast still ha

The name init 2 winit actually means something too not sure if anyone ever picks this up but init is kept one word on purpose to represent the init binary which is pretty key to boot manager and just booting in general and then ur init scripts and what not, not sure if that ever comes off clear or not ha

OP
djakrse

djakrse

Reaction score
Yeah man that's what makes it brilliant! I hardly watch the game show minute 2 win it, so that reference is actually more of a stretch for me. ;)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ha well glad someone understood :) what we we're referring too lol as for the site still no luck I have to wait for the page to fully load to login can't figure out what's up still

OP
djakrse

djakrse

Reaction score
Hmm weird. Maybe something to do with your version or setup. Try running FF in its safe mode maybe.. to eliminate add ons.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I guess I mean the only add on I think I have is a youtube mp3 downloader honestly but i'll give it a go I guess