Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 - Droid

arty2hottie

Reaction score
You have multiple boot animation options in UD Settings. Including the Droid X animation.

No, im aware of that. Im speaking of the old school UD specific boot animations :blackdroid: cant find any videos to show you.

Oh, ok. Don't think I've seen any of those.

when UD 7.0 came out it said that 10 boot animations were coming out in the future. Just wondering if 8.0 has new boot animations or if they are the same as the ones in UD 7.0?

wickedkae

Reaction score
if i were to use the free up memory options, what exactly is it getting rid of?

mjh68

Reaction score
Other than my apps not restoring , its running great as well :). I am never sure why sometimes they do restore sometimes not. I do the same procedure and wipe everytime ?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Other than my apps not restoring , its running great as well :). I am never sure why sometimes they do restore sometimes not. I do the same procedure and wipe everytime ?

I have never ran a custom ROM but I've experienced this with my Droid just installing 2.2 and doing a wipe. Sometimes they all come back like lost sheep. Other times they just don't come back at all.

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see whats inside. Thanks BD..dancedroid

AFX

Reaction score
Sometimes it can take a while, especially if you have a lot of apps. For me, it usually takes about 5-10 minutes just for the first one just to begin downloading, but you should be able to see them queuing up under 'Downloads' in the Market.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow, this is what I get to wake up to... HOORAY!

I am downloading now and will be posting the Luna Theme as soon as I am able. I can't wait to see what this new ROM has got to show. Thanks again BlackDroid, and thanks to DF and the whole community for sticking together again...

BIGGS23

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. weres the panda at.

markwebb

Reaction score
Wow..this ROM looks to be fully loaded.
Leaving for vacation late today so I may wait to install it after my return on Tuesday...unless I become impatient.

Downloading now.

Thanks!

warrior21

Reaction score
Downloading now and can't wait to put that Luna Theme on:icon_ banana: