Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 - Droid

anuraj1

Reaction score
Well I tried to be lazy and flash without a wipe. Got hung up at the "M" logo and when I rebooted into recovery to restore a nandroid, it said Error in cache: no space left on device. So I'll be wiping and flashing in the morning.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
This is one of the rare times I was lazy and didn't do a wipe and just installed over 7.0.0. Everything is running great.

anuraj1

Reaction score
This is one of the rare times I was lazy and didn't do a wipe and just installed over 7.0.0. Everything is running great.

i wonder why it isn't working well for me. oh well, my phone could probably use a wipe anyway.

compton

Reaction score
First of all its great to have you back BlackDroid!

FWIW I have been using RomManager (by selecting update file from SD card) to successfully update my UDeX roms without wiping cache/data since UDeX 4.0.0

This current rom is awesome. Like mentioned previously, the LED notifications are a sweet addition.

However I was a bit surprised to see a UD boot screen. I do miss the old animated UD boots :(

anuraj1

Reaction score
I should have known I wouldn't be able to wait until morning! Wiped, flashed, and running beautifully!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
as soon as watermark'd drops i'm joining the ud8 pool party

great work bd, looks fresh

ratboy3124

Reaction score
First of all its great to have you back BlackDroid!

FWIW I have been using RomManager (by selecting update file from SD card) to successfully update my UDeX roms without wiping cache/data since UDeX 4.0.0

This current rom is awesome. Like mentioned previously, the LED notifications are a sweet addition.

However I was a bit surprised to see a UD boot screen. I do miss the old animated UD boots :(

You have multiple boot animation options in UD Settings. Including the Droid X animation.

wickedkae

Reaction score
well i updated without wiping on accident, everything seems cool so far, will test further and report back.

beaton3344

Reaction score
Great rom. Hope battery life stays up. If it does I'll be keeping this rom for a good while. One thing I was wondering how much free space does the rom run at. Example some roms have a 100 at all times. From what I can see looks like 50.

Thanks for the great build.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Golden Elegance has been ported for UD8.0...link is in my sig.

compton

Reaction score
You have multiple boot animation options in UD Settings. Including the Droid X animation.

No, im aware of that. Im speaking of the old school UD specific boot animations :blackdroid: cant find any videos to show you.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
Great rom. Hope battery life stays up. If it does I'll be keeping this rom for a good while. One thing I was wondering how much free space does the rom run at. Example some roms have a 100 at all times. From what I can see looks like 50.

Thanks for the great build.

In UD Settings you can change it to 50, 75 or 100.