Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 - Droid

Reaction score
Just installed 8.0 on my Droid. Outside of the DSP Manager/Bluetooth issue that's still a carry over bug from the last two versions I'm utterly impressed with how much better and better UD gets with every version. Great work! dancedroid

On that note... I'm glad to see UD finally having its own area on Droid Forums along with Black Droid back on here. :icon_ banana:

Appleanche

Reaction score
Yeah really glad to have BD back!

Welcome back!

8.0 is smooth as a silk so far!

Thanks for all your hard work!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to add... BD... u da man! this ROM is the shizzle. Ever since I happened upon UD 6, I don't even want to try anything else. I had a dream the perfect ROM would be built, you are closer than anyone.

benji_kidd

Reaction score
awesome dude bd is back!!! and much thanks to the admin. and DF community as well, im sure everyone had a hand in bringing you back. lets make the experience great. 8.0 is sick by the way bd, only my apps didnt restore, i will try to wipe this time around to see if thats the problem

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to add... BD... u da man! this ROM is the shizzle. Ever since I happened upon UD 6, I don't even want to try anything else. I had a dream the perfect ROM would be built, you are closer than anyone.

I agree with you!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TO N OTE: while the shortcuts didn't restore, the apps, did. Go to the UD Settings and select yor launcher. Set it up. Then go to the app drawer and redo your shortcuts.

I thought mine were gone too but.. not the case.

OP
the blackdroid

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
DAMN YOU BD!!!!!!!!! Now I have to stay up a little longer!
Thanks Greg, we missed you over here!

thats just the price you have to pay. lol :motdroidvert::heart: has no time limits.

benji_kidd

Reaction score
just a side note...notice all the users looking at this page as we speak! only bd makes thats happen on DF...all the closet UD users can be a little less paranoid, join us lol