Reaction score
today is perfect

comcast promised bd's internet back
school was canceled today.
<3 life hahaha

Ky0u

Reaction score
I wouldn't hold too much value on comcast's "promises"
They were supposed to come and set up my internet yesterday morning. And then at noon....then in the afternoon...never came. I stayed home all day waiting for a no show -.-
Really hoping that they do come through for BD today though. Been waiting a long time for final

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I wouldn't hold too much value on comcast's "promises"
They were supposed to come and set up my internet yesterday morning. And then at noon....then in the afternoon...never came. I stayed home all day waiting for a no show -.-
Really hoping that they do come through for BD today though. Been waiting a long time for final

I am pretty sure they instated a policy where if that happens, you get some type of reimbursement. May be something based on wheere you are, but that is the current deal here in Michigan.

If not, and you want revenge, just keep making appointments and not be there.
It is called The Kramer.

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Just talked to BD. 3.0 Final has been ready but uploads are crap with tether. Comcast promised he'll be back up and running tomorrow. dancedroid

Here's to hoping everything gets set up correctly by Comcast.
I use them here in Detroit, and they have done a great job here for at least the last 6+ years.
Fingerscrossed dance

*Hi-Five*

Fellow Detroiter here.

If I could upvote you for your username... I would.

Im from Flint :) a smaller version of the D lol.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Would someone please go and hook BD up with some Wifi Tethering or something!!!!!!!

I'm sure there are folks here that would be willing to let him tether off of their Droidz until the uploading is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in NYC, so If your around here, let me know!!!!!!!

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
MTO
Ah another Flintstone, did you play basketball for MSU?
Sorry to see we are fans of two teams that ain't been all that kind recently, but the future is wide open.
Much like WR's were against U of M secondary all year.

Ill,
the tether thing is a no go, someone tried to chopper one to BD, but he has to many builds to upload, like 11 or something.
Take one of those bad boys for a spin to release the anxiety anticipation brings on.

compton

Reaction score
I am eagerly awaiting 3.0 Final :icon_cool:

Just gotta find a way to expedite those comcast technicians to BD's place

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Lol go blue :)

I'm thinking nd will release late tonight or Monday....again

MTO
Sorry to see we are fans of two teams that ain't been all that kind recently, but the future is wide open.

Ill,
the tether thing is a no go, someone tried to chopper one to BD, but he has to many builds to upload, like 11 or something.
Take one of those bad boys for a spin to release the anxiety anticipation brings on.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mat4ov

Reaction score
Lol I second the go blue comment! I'm from Howell. Looks like pretty soon the entire D will be using UD. I figure the final version will be released Monday or Tuesday..

Lol go blue :)

I'm thinking nd will release late tonight or Monday....again

MTO

Ill,

ViolentSage

Reaction score
Wasn't his internet supposed to be fixed early in the week? I'm not aware of any previous delays as I only rooted about a month ago and have been running Ud for about two weeks. Have there been any updates on his twitter? 3.0 has supposedly been done since saturday and I can't imagine his internet being down for a solid week. Not intending to piss people off, just curious.

from beyond the rabbit hole

Landb73

Reaction score
He said Comcast is coming to fix his internet at 1:00 today. Keeping fingers crossed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Rodeojones

Reaction score
Wasn't his internet supposed to be fixed early in the week? I'm not aware of any previous delays as I only rooted about a month ago and have been running Ud for about two weeks. Have there been any updates on his twitter? 3.0 has supposedly been done since saturday and I can't imagine his internet being down for a solid week. Not intending to piss people off, just curious.

from beyond the rabbit hole

I'm not sure exactly where he lives, but it's somewhere in an area that's been hammered by tons of snow. My assumption is that Comcast is making lots of repair visits. But I don't care if I have to wait 3 more weeks. All the work these devs do is for free, so I'll never complain or question the ETA of anything on here. It will be uploaded at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.