Transparant statusbar incorporated into MIUI....Jamezelle...Ill give you the files.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If people are interested, and Jamezelle and Metick are interested...I have the files for it.

:)

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i could just perhaps make a mod, dont think everyone would want this but i could again make a mod for those that do want it. just upload the files and ill make a mod for you.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Only downside is whit background renders the top bar useless

Sent from Miui - Droid - Kuro

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here are the transparent files. I can include the extended one, but the problem with that is...if you make extended transparent, the nofication background slides in front of it when you pull down....so you have to make it black or leave it stock smoke so that the pulldown background appears to slide under it when you are pulling the notifications up and down.

Also, remember that if those who chose to go transparent, and use a wallpaper that is bright...or white...then the signal, battery, time, etc will not be visible. Looks great with dark backgrounds though.

Names of the files should be correct. I would mod the framework myself to update appearance, but...theme manager makes this pretty much unnecessary. (except for the battery icons...etc, which WOULD require modding the framework-res.apk). I would make one optimized for the Droid1 framework, if interested, but it would take me a while. May be worthwhile now as updates have slowed down. Hopefully the devs at MIUI dont change theming too much. :)

click here...sorry...transparent pic didnt show lol

click here...sorry...transparent pic didnt show lol

Last edited:

MrBru

Reaction score
So what happened to this. I'm rather interested in a mod for the miui base. Or maybe the files and some instruction on how to do it manually.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You could apply kuro. The files are in the framework.

Sent from the shadows of Kuro