I would like to extend a farewell to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PickYourKing

Reaction score
MIUI made my Droid 1 awesome again. I had a blast with it, I can't thank Jamezelle and Metick enough for working so hard on this week after week.

Unfortunately, I have given up on Android and am going the devils route tonight at 3am... :iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone::iphone:

But seriously, everyone who's contributed to this ROM, helped me out with issues, and just have been overall a pleasant person on here - THANKS.

You guys all rule.

Goodbye Droid world. Hello iPhone world.

(Who knows, i'll probably switch back eventually anyway ;) )

miketoasty

Reaction score
Poor soul. Well I guess some people just like being treated like a 5 year old when it comes to technology.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What made you decide on the iPhone over an Android phone, and what Android shortcomings are you giving up on?

OP
PickYourKing

PickYourKing

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I know i'm giving up ALOT of things that I won't be able to do on the iPhone.

Basically, the only reason I haven't had an iPhone from the start was because of the carrier it was on. I've always wanted one. I got a Droid because it my was my only option.

I've always used Apple products, I like the look and feel of the iPhone, I like it's sleekness, it's snappiness, and I've also heard the battery life is great compared to Droids.

I know there is a lot of hate that goes both ways with Apple fans and Android fans. I love both, and I wanted to try something new (to me). We'll see what happens.

slagar

Reaction score
Hey man it was nice while it lasted. Guys, please save your breath he wants an iPhone and honestly is that any reason to hate? You're not going change his mind and frankly I don't see any reason to. Enjoy your iPhone man!

Sent from my Droid

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I cant imagine you'll get longer battery out of a stock iPhone than a rooted Droid...

royolpunk

Reaction score
Yep! Have fun with your iPhone!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Enjoy it. But I predict you will be back...In a "Flash." My prediction is that you will be quickly reminded of what the iPhone does NOT do and what Android does that you will come back home. We will be waiting for you. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.