D1-MIUI Team Appreciation Thread!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You guys do a lot so that we can enjoy the best android rom available right now. There are so many innovative features included in miui that make other roms seem so boring and behind. No matter what I keep coming back to miui.

Also, since Metick and jamezelle have become the support for miui, things have been much better for us users. You guys make it all happen...and FAST. Miui forum is ten fold better since you guys replaced what's his face..z. Just an observation. :)

Keep up the fantastic work and continued support. Sure I speak for thousands of folks when I say Thank You for making it all happen!

Sent from crystal droid

revenge8

Reaction score
said it before and ill say it again THANK YOU! Such quick updates..couldnt ask for more.. luckily getting this ROM out doesnt count on me... im too lazy. :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks for the work you have doe to advance the Android community.

Mike

Ozzie

Reaction score
I personally have had loads of fun playing and exploring. Much thanks!

hoppermi

Reaction score
No question the work and support you guys offer is top shelf. You perform well under the pressure of everyone knowing when a new update is available. Now get some sleep, it will be Friday b4 you know it;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No question the work and support you guys offer is top shelf. You perform well under the pressure of everyone knowing when a new update is available. Now get some sleep, it will be Friday b4 you know it;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lol

Sent from crystal droid

onsht1kll

Reaction score
All the work you guys do is very much appreciated! You always put the ROM and its end users first! Can't say thank you enough for all the updates!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gwhiz377

Reaction score
I agree. I held off from trying this rom for a while until the kinks got worked out. Didn't like that there was no app drawer. Few little other things. But now, I am so glad I finally decided to try it out. This ROM truly shows you what is so great about Android. Google really needs to take notice and make some of these features as part of the stock Android OS.

Thank you for all those that have worked to bring this ROM over to the Droid. I agree with what someone else said. All the other ROMs just seem boring compared to this. And I still haven't even had a chance to get accustomed to it yet. It kind of feels like when I first rooted my phone and felt like I got a brand new phone again.