Tips to get a new D2G rather then refurb?

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Maybe its a lost cause but I got a D2G with hardware issues. I am just over a month in to my very first contract with VZW and hate to get a refurb given the stories I have heard here where people had to go through X amount of refurbs to get a working phone. If I knew the refurb was going to be in working condition that's fine with me but I just don't have faith it will. Is there any tips on getting a new phone and not a refurb or will I likley have to deal with refurbs..I wonder if its worth trying to just go through a bunch of refurbs with hopes of a D3 if the the refurbs keep failing. My phones pretty stable at the moment as the screen hasn't failed to turn on for the last 3 days now but still annoying to do a battery pull on the ocasion the screenw ont turn on. This happened on diffrent stock roms and liberty so I am confident this is hardware related.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Under 14 days - New Device
After 14 Days - Refrub

Getting a newer upgraded device after X refrubs - Slim, but it has happened.

OP
Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I am well aware of the policy but just hopping maybe some one had managed to get a new phone rather then a refurb and had some tips. I figured I would have no choice but to get a refurb but it doesnt hurt to ask. :p

As for upgrade after X refurbs, sounded rather common to me.