Refurb

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Ok I had to call Verizon yesterday about my phone and I was telling her she better not send me a refurb and she told me there are NO refurbs at this time....so I asked about the one that I got 2 weeks ago and she said they take the news ones out of the boxes and just send the phones (unlike a insur clam) and just send them in that package bc they dint want them damaged....just wanted to let everyone know that was a lil pissed like myself but there new as of now....she said it would prob be another month b4 they started getting refurbs

gregg098

Reaction score
That's not the story I was told. My phone went nuts and I had to get a replacement. I was told all they had were "certified like new." I was told "they are just phones people returned so they are basically new." So I guess they arent refurbished, but they aren't brand new either.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I know is that when I got my second phone, it was all brand new. Packaging in all.. so, I guess it varies?

gregg098

Reaction score
Were you within the 14 day window from purchase? I was kind of pissed to be at day 16 and have 2 reps and 2 "managers" a new phone.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
idk i actually believe about 1% of what they tell me on the phone so thats about it lol

gabeevans88

Reaction score
Ok I had to call Verizon yesterday about my phone and I was telling her she better not send me a refurb and she told me there are NO refurbs at this time....so I asked about the one that I got 2 weeks ago and she said they take the news ones out of the boxes and just send the phones (unlike a insur clam) and just send them in that package bc they dint want them damaged....just wanted to let everyone know that was a lil pissed like myself but there new as of now....she said it would prob be another month b4 they started getting refurbs

i got mine about two weeks ago and there were refurbs then....