this intro contains no capitals or punctuation

telivi

Reaction score
hello, i am telivi. i apologize for my apparent lack of capitalization and probably most punctuation, but the update has made my physical keyboard not work completely, and i strongly dislike touch keyboards.

i have been using phones with the droid os for some time, as i very much like them. i rooted my last phone, but decided not to with this one. apparently i'm attempting to see how many times i can drop it before the phone just gives up.

as i name my devices, this droid 4, my current phone, is named elwood blues.

i joined this forum for selfish reasons, i plan to head over to the help forum and seek help with my keyboard, as not having proper grammar is driving me nuts.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nothing wrong with reading up on what you've got going on. Hope you find what you need.

OP
T

telivi

Reaction score
I did. Thank you for taking the time to welcome me.

As you can see I found a solution to my problem and can now use capitals! Not to mention punctuation aside from a period. :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard! You can also check out some 3rd party keyboard apps in the Play Store ;)...good luck!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Glad you got it working :)

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Capitals and punctuation make it easier for all. DancingNexus