They have a plan...

pmc2025

Reaction score
So, like a proper geek, I was watching the re-make of Battlestar Galactica on Syfy the other night, and something pretty remarkable happened. When the Cylon 6 (the hot blonde for those of you who are semi-familiar with the show) came on, my droid re-booted, and the eye came on, and I swear it felt as though it was watching the TV with me. Now, I love my droid, and I think that it knows that I love it; but I do have one question. Should I be concerned?

Silverwing

Reaction score
There is absolutely no chance that this was a coincidence. I would be very concerned. You should alert everyone you can, and prepare for doomsday. If you see Arnold, or any other Terminator....well, they won't stop, lets just put it that way.

blhoover84

Reaction score
So, like a proper geek, I was watching the re-make of Battlestar Galactica on Syfy the other night, and something pretty remarkable happened. When the Cylon 6 (the hot blonde for those of you who are semi-familiar with the show) came on, my droid re-booted, and the eye came on, and I swear it felt as though it was watching the TV with me. Now, I love my droid, and I think that it knows that I love it; but I do have one question. Should I be concerned?
im sorry but your droid was not part of the final five, it may just be in love with number 6 my has a thing for starbuck