Themes for 1.0 (need opininions)

maybbmay

Reaction score
Don't think it has been mentioned but.....

Black Bar Mod! :blink:

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
Galaxy s theme i have been rockign that for awhile now on bb and nextang by manup

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

lsdozer

Reaction score
Black n Bold is the Shiz, but I dont think he will port it over. mentioned he has changed to working with Woodyman and Succulent.

Lewis

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chancy you can bring redrum back to life? I'm still loving that theme. I've tried many red themes, but that's the best.

serveitup911

Reaction score
Just a heads up guys - 928Droid maintains his black glass theme. I don't think bgill55 needs to port that one.

Redrum would be a cool one for bgill55 to port, and I think he knows that theme very intimately :biggrin: The only thing I didn't like so much about redrum was the battery icon - I would love to see it have more "depth".

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys - 928Droid maintains his black glass theme. I don't think bgill55 needs to port that one.

Redrum would be a cool one for bgill55 to port, and I think he knows that theme very intimately :biggrin: The only thing I didn't like so much about redrum was the battery icon - I would love to see it have more "depth".

I'm not going to port these themselves I'm contacting the development so we can get the ball rolling so there is no stock down time

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

666ogre666

Reaction score
Best theme i ever used was team chaos clean black them, if that was on sapphire i would never change roms again

serveitup911

Reaction score

I'm not going to port these themselves I'm contacting the development so we can get the ball rolling so there is no stock down time

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Awesome, sounds great! I misunderstood what some people said then - I thought they were asking you to port black glass. I still stand by my redrum suggestion though :)

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome, sounds great! I misunderstood what some people said then - I thought they were asking you to port black glass. I still stand by my redrum suggestion though :)

I second that!