Themes for 1.0 (need opininions)

Armyof2

Reaction score

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I would love a port of the Galaxy S Theme with the Galaxy TWLauncher (twlauncher from over at XDA). I know jdfairchild has a port of it over at blackdroidmod. I am using it right now while running UD 5.01 and it is smooth. The only downside is the folders issue with TWlauncher (see image below).

Jdfairchild's Screenshots:
ount6s.jpg

ux24p.jpg

My Folder Issue Screenshot:
CAP201008031615.jpg

Also maybe link to these for the full effect:
Galaxy S Static Wallpaper - Galaxy S Wallpaper.zip
Galaxy S Live Wallpaper (lags on droid1)- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Galaxy S Ringtones - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Galaxy S Road SMS - roadsms 1.01.apk
Galaxy S Themed Tether App (Froyo) - Twitter / Mari Smith: RT @Jesse: Follow @brianso ...

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
I really like Nextheme as well, I'm surprised it hasn't been ported already but I think Tanknspank was talking about porting it for sapphire so maybe he'll do the first version of it for 1.0.

Also EvoDroid and Black n Bold look really nice, I hadn't seen them before.

If I can only choose one theme though I vote for Blueberry by Jrummy. I really like the black and blue color scheme as well as the transparent widgets. It is one of the choices in his lithium mod rom:
Lithium Mod

Some screenshots (check the 3rd post for some extra shots of blueberry):
Screens

jayman350

Reaction score
My favorite -- your Black Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUTH!

I've been missing black ice since TC went away. I remember a while ago you saying that you weren't a fan of it....... but we are! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

I compare just about every other theme out there to Black Ice, and frankly not too many of them match up.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie

kevdog

Reaction score
Hazmatic Theme from Manup -- I think he refers to it know as DroidMod Theme or something.