[Theme] UD 3.0.0 NexTheme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NexTheme for UD 3.0.0

This is an update.zip and installs just like an other udate.zip (AS ALL WAYS MAKE A BACKUP FIRST)

This is not the old school NexTheme, this is my version which I have added a lot to the theme to make it more complete.

There are two versions one without custom window animations and one with.

Thanks to Manup456 for the original NexTheme.

The following apps are themed and included:

Browser
Calculator
Calendar
Camera
Clock
Contacts
Email
Gallery3D
GenieWidget
Gmail...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
GoogleQuickSearchBox
Facebook...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
Mms
Music
Pandora...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
Phone
Spare Parts
Settings
Talk
Twitter...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST
YouTube...NOT INCLUDED IN MAIN ZIP. IT'S LISTED IN THE NEXT POST

The above apps are the ones that come with UD 3.0.0 and not just old ones I already had themed.

All the apps in the second post are the most recent version.

UD_3.0.0_NexTheme.zip

UD_3.0.0_NexTheme_Anim.zip

For all that don't know what NexTheme looks like I will add screenshots tomorrow night. I'm heading to bed for the night.

chipmunk

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!! =D one question, do you know where i can find a nex theme launcherpro.apk?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Six pack of beer headed your way... :)

Thank you very much:beer2:, not sure how much I will be keeping up with this after 2/24 as I have ordered the HTC Thunderbolt.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!!! =D one question, do you know where i can find a nex theme launcherpro.apk?

The new version is not themed...yet. I will theme it tomorrow night and add it to the second post.

ZBoater

Reaction score
Good for you! I'm waiting for my contract to expire and am seriously looking at the Bionic and the Galaxy S 2. Good luck!!!

ZBoater

Reaction score
Is there another way to get the Stock font back? The UD Settings option to change fonts isn't working after the theme is applied.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi there,

Facebook is 1.5.1 Is that the one that's themed or is the one you have listed only 1.5.0?

To install, Uninstall your current version (might need to use Titanium Backup or Root Explorer), reboot place the new apps on your sdcard and use a file manager like Astro.

GB_Gmail.apk

Pandora-1.5.3.Nex.apk

Twitter.apk

Facebook_1.5.0_Nex2-14.apk

YouTube.apk

Nope it's 1.5.0 I did not know that it had been updated. One more thing for me to theme.

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there another way to get the Stock font back? The UD Settings option to change fonts isn't working after the theme is applied.

This should do it, flash like the theme.

Attachments

• Fonts.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 197

mrkelly88

Reaction score
Cannot seem to download... i click the links, it takes me to mediafire, then i click to download and it just reloads the page...any ideas?

EDIT: I got the link without the animations to download finally (the one with animations still isn't working for me)... theme looks great, awesome job!

ZBoater

Reaction score
Cannot seem to download... i click the links, it takes me to mediafire, then i click to download and it just reloads the page...any ideas?

EDIT: I got the link without the animations to download finally (the one with animations still isn't working for me)... theme looks great, awesome job!

Same thing happened to me while trying to download from the Droid. I killed the Browser app and tried again, and then it worked.