Theme Request.. your request I mean.

nmoore125

Reaction score
i would like to see a chrome theme. Or silvery kind of theme. Make it look like metal. Then have variations in the text colors. Like silver with blue writing or red or whatever color. I think it would make the droid look more like the machine it is lol.

^^^^ +111 :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm liking this chrome idea. Add some highlights in here and there for things like image borders, and the colors when you press on a button, etc..

Also... The SLoan Ranger... that made me chuckle.. If I knew how to make a boot animation I'd do it for you. Maybe I will by then though, who knows. Learn something new every day right? :)

nmoore125

Reaction score
All about the chrome

I think a chrome theme would look amazing and something from what Ive seen hasn't been done before.. If I wasn't a single father with 2 children working 60 hours a week I would be all over trying to develop something like this.. That being said. I would definitely donate and bow to you for making a nice looking chrome theme. :hail::hail::hail:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think a chrome theme would look amazing and something from what Ive seen hasn't been done before.. If I wasn't a single father with 2 children working 60 hours a week I would be all over trying to develop something like this.. That being said. I would definitely donate and bow to you for making a nice looking chrome theme. :hail::hail::hail:

I am a non single father of two working about the same 60 hours and I can only get the theme work done from like 9pm to 1am and then when the littlest takes a nap during the day on the weekends..lol I can't even imagine where I would find the time if I was single. I agree with you 100% on that one.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
black is sounding good to me maybe with some dark red

I don't know if it's too much red for you but I do have a red/dark red theme for UD 2 already. I think it slipped to the 2nd page though.

jrod1990

Reaction score
A Yellow and Black theme, I work for Caterpillar so that would be awesome!

nu2droid

Reaction score
I would like to see a dark and spooky theme. Something dark and scary. Tired of bright and flashy.

srmason6

Reaction score
Xkape I'm liking the chrome theme as well with color outlines or detail for different icons and apps. Maybe a chrome blue or red or black theme..maybe the icons could have a steel feel to them

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe if I get done with my list I am going to have to tinker with a couple images and then post screens to see what everyone thinks looks the best for chrome color.

translucent noti bar.. hmm.. that is either going to be real easy or real complicated. I can feel it. :) You looking to get just the bar itself translucent or are basically try to find a way to make it vanish in its entirety, icons and all?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm liking this chrome idea. Add some highlights in here and there for things like image borders, and the colors when you press on a button, etc..

Also... The SLoan Ranger... that made me chuckle.. If I knew how to make a boot animation I'd do it for you. Maybe I will by then though, who knows. Learn something new every day right? :)

Xkape - A chrome / silver with dark borders would be pretty cool. I'll draw something up and PM to you once I'm done.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
I believe if I get done with my list I am going to have to tinker with a couple images and then post screens to see what everyone thinks looks the best for chrome color.

translucent noti bar.. hmm.. that is either going to be real easy or real complicated. I can feel it. :) You looking to get just the bar itself translucent or are basically try to find a way to make it vanish in its entirety, icons and all?

I was actually going to try making my bar translucent tonight/this weekend. i dont think itll work if you just erase all color from the png, i think you just have to set the opacity to 0

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol,,,,,,, ;)
good luck X..... :p :D ........let me know if you get swamped or get stuck and need some help...;)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh I am sure I will be PM'ing you..lol
I know it'll be frustrating at times but hey, I am all about the finished product and the new stuff I get to learn.