[THEME] Gingercomb with a touch of Juice - 2.3 Gingerbread Theme

antintyty

Reaction score
Reflashing GB then my theme for the final testing, CRT mod is in and working, just need to make sure it works with a clean install and ill update the download links...

Have a great weekend everyone!

in the OP? you saying have a great weekend, like it'll be Monday? dude, i don't think I'll be able to live that long without a proper GingerJuice! LoL

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reflashing GB then my theme for the final testing, CRT mod is in and working, just need to make sure it works with a clean install and ill update the download links...

Have a great weekend everyone!

in the OP? you saying have a great weekend, like it'll be Monday? dude, i don't think I'll be able to live that long without a proper GingerJuice! LoL

Check first post ;) Uploading now! Dont forget to tip your waiter!

aimless

Reaction score
Looks awesome, Juice!!! Thanks for the hard work! Support for some beers on the way!

Edit: By the way, everything went through smooth with no problems!!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
saaaweeeeet. thanks juice. quick question...i tried flashing a CRT animation zip from another site and it didnt work. flashed this theme with CRT mod included...it still doesnt work. what could be the issue?

Coeus

Reaction score
Nice job. This latest update brings even more. The one thing I've noticed is the silent/vibrate icon in the notification area is white while all the other icons are the normal shade of blue. Awesome work, though.

30461d1301686670-theme-gingercomb-touch-juice-2-3-gingerbread-theme-snap20110401_153412.png

Attachments

• snap20110401_153412.png
    snap20110401_153412.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 700

Jakeworld

Reaction score
saaaweeeeet. thanks juice. quick question...i tried flashing a CRT animation zip from another site and it didnt work. flashed this theme with CRT mod included...it still doesnt work. what could be the issue?

Make sure that you haven't turned off animations in Settings -> Display or in Spare Parts. In the latter, ensure that the window and transition animation speeds are set to normal.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Got you updated on mydroidworld.com Juice....you are a workhorse.

;)

I probably wont be around much this weekend, been really busy so I tried to get it done as fast as possible. Its still not 100% done, I want to edit the pop up menus to black and also the settings when I get some time, wouldnt hold my breath though.

Glad everyone likes it! dancedroid

marcfogel

Reaction score
I just flashed it. Is the themed clock included yet? My clock is not themed.

Thanks

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I'm "Juiced" and loving it! Good ol Cathode Ray Tube and everything. $ sent bro. My DX & I thank you.

Aixelsyd

Reaction score

Make sure that you haven't turned off animations in Settings -> Display or in Spare Parts. In the latter, ensure that the window and transition animation speeds are set to normal.

Just a quick heads up to get CRT to work properly you only need Windows animations in Spare Parts set to normal. Transitions can still stay set to fast it folks want.

Thanks again Juice this theme is coming along awesome in such a short time. Keep up the great wosks.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

Just a quick heads up to get CRT to work properly you only need Windows animations in Spare Parts set to normal. Transitions can still stay set to fast it folks want.

Thanks again Juice this theme is coming along awesome in such a short time. Keep up the great wosks.

Thank you guys!

usne8

Reaction score
Juice,
This theme rocks! Again!
The boot animation is also something else! Cudos all the way around! A proper thank you is on the way!

GB Rooted Deodexed OC'd and Gingercomb Juiced!

usne8

Reaction score
Juice, Your beer link isn't working.

Nevermind, I found one that worked! Beer on the way!

GB Rooted Deodexed OC'd and Gingercomb Juiced!