[THEME] Gingerbread Series for Liberty

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
@ draya you think you can give us a hand at this thread on how to change the lockscreen images., what steps to take beings though .. changing the images in the framework res in drawable hdpi n drawable isnt working ? this thread click here
thank you in advance for your time

imp3r10

Reaction score
How did you get 5 icons on the dockbar? I'm having to use ADW Launcher Pro on top of my liberty

Cwagmire

Reaction score
How is AudioManager suppose to be themed? I could have sworn a few weeks ago when I was using your Yellow Gingerbread, that the bars in the widget were all yellow, but now when I've been using your Green one, the bars are green, yellow, and red depending on level of volume. However, when I open the app, the bars are all green.

Just wondering what your intention of the theme was to see if mine is working correctly or not. Thanks. :)

Isak73

Reaction score
I am rooted running liberty 1.5 I know how to install themes but have one question. When I install the theme do I have to set up all my widgets and home screen again. Its a noob question but I really don't want to set up all my screens again if I have to after changing the theme?

LIBERATED DROID X OC'D 1.25GHZ

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How is AudioManager suppose to be themed? I could have sworn a few weeks ago when I was using your Yellow Gingerbread, that the bars in the widget were all yellow, but now when I've been using your Green one, the bars are green, yellow, and red depending on level of volume. However, when I open the app, the bars are all green.

Just wondering what your intention of the theme was to see if mine is working correctly or not. Thanks. :)

There's a new update out for it. It probably updated on your phone automatically and went back to the stock look. I'll try to theme the new update tonight.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am rooted running liberty 1.5 I know how to install themes but have one question. When I install the theme do I have to set up all my widgets and home screen again. Its a noob question but I really don't want to set up all my screens again if I have to after changing the theme?

LIBERATED DROID X OC'D 1.25GHZ

No, you can swap from theme to theme and it shouldn't mess with your homescreens.

Troop

Reaction score
Draya love your work and themes! Thanks so much!

Any plans to port any of these to the new Apex 1.4?

Cheers!

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Draya love your work and themes! Thanks so much!

Any plans to port any of these to the new Apex 1.4?

Cheers!

I think someone ported GB blue already. What color did you want?

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Working on a white and also a black version next. Should be done tomorrow (hopefully).

snap20110220_030026.png

snap20110220_025032.png

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
DRAYA I dream of one day that you share with us here how to change the lock screen images for these wonderful themes . the drawable hdpi in framework res isnt it since ive changed those already and it still shows the regular lockscreen images ....