[THEME] Red Gingerbread Theme for Liberty 1.0 (Updates will be here)

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Last thing I'll say about this... Was never asked to stop, neither here or there only thing close was "you can't have my theme", which I remarked that I wasn't, I was only adding my own twist to it.

As I explained to kejar (excerpt from our PM's to each other) "real life example, "when writing a collegiate paper you use other people's work to cite information to support your paper, you don't call/email/write the original creator to ask if you can use his/her information, you simply make sure they are annotated in the bibliography correctly so credit can be given" am I wrong?...

I'm sorry you got mad that I was editing your theme, but if you didn't want to even consider my edits (which were good btw), what was I supposed to to. I worked hard on all the edits I made and wanted to share to, you my friend are the kid with the big red ball in the school yard and won't let anyone else play. Not even if someone wants to kick the ball back and forth with you. I believe we call that selfish.

I'm moving on, I've been working on my own theme anyway. And guess what, anyone that wants to help edit it once its done, CAN... And that's all I have to say about that.

lol never got mad bro... If you wanted to help out, a simple PM was all you needed to do, and I probably would've included it. Crediting you for helping... It was your attitude that I didn't like. Saying you didn't need permission to edit or update someone's work, then continuing to post your edits in the other thread...

Whatever, it's over. If you want to help out, do what I mentioned above and I'll include it.

Still looking for a new color to start!. Post what color you would like to see next.

emr25

Reaction score
Still would really like a royal blue!! I checked out the thread you posted, but it is a D2 theme and I don't like it nearly as much as your Red GB theme. Not nearly as detailed and polished. So my vote is still for royal blue, I've created request threads in 3 or 4 forums trying to get this done and still no luck!:yr1:

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can I get this theme without the themed apps?

open the zip file and delete whatever you dont want. If you don't want a themed facebook, delete facebook.apk from /system/apps from inside the zip and so on.

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
Can you send me your red themed camera icon so I can use it for the blur camera on my home screen?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Draya,

Thank you so much for a completely Red theme! On my Droid Incredible, I had been running Incredible rEVOlution on the Virtuous ROM and am so glad to have something to replace it with on Liberty. It's gorgeous, it's red, and with a plain Black background is very streamlined.

Would it be possible to color the following icons?

Dolphin Browser HD
Handcent SMS
Plume
the new Blur music app

XDRDX

Reaction score
Battery Icons

I have created a couple of battery icon sets, I copied the idea from another post on the forum with the icons. I just cleaned them up and changed the shading slightly.

I am having one problem though. I can not seem to decompile and add the 5 and 15 percent values to the theme. I have created the images though if you could add the 5 and 15 percent values to the stat_sys_battery.xml and public.xml.

These are simply the png's and have been zipped.

This is not a metamorphe or anything of the like.

Attachments

• Custom Grey.zip
    115.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Custom.zip
    74.4 KB · Views: 119
OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have created a couple of battery icon sets, I copied the idea from another post on the forum with the icons. I just cleaned them up and changed the shading slightly.

I am having one problem though. I can not seem to decompile and add the 5 and 15 percent values to the theme. I have created the images though if you could add the 5 and 15 percent values to the stat_sys_battery.xml and public.xml.

These are simply the png's and have been zipped.

This is not a metamorphe or anything of the like.

Nice work.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Thank you. Do you think you would be able to add the 5 and 15% lines?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rayne58

Reaction score
Thank you. Do you think you would be able to add the 5 and 15% lines?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I dont think that is possible though I could be wrong.

Anyways I second the dolphin hd, handcent,and blurred camera icon

Other then that great theme I love red themes and have yet to find one but this that I wish was different lol

Breakthecycle2

Reaction score
Quick question, I installed this over top of liberty 1.0 and everything changed colors except for the launcher which ares till yellow. How do I get it to red?

rebar121

Reaction score
Orange with an orange Nextheme battery icon, not too many really nice orange themes out there.

Reaction score
There is. Look in the Droid x themes area. Extreme Orange by mmobley

StaciB

Reaction score
Can you please post this background? Thanks.

snap20110126_233101.png