OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated with the new twitter.

Twitter got an update today. Just FYI. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Hey Draya,

I am running your yellow GB theme on Liberty 1.5 and when in gmail, if you check the box on an individual email to bring up options like delete or mark read, the check mark is purple. Just a FYI. I love the theme.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Draya,

I am running your yellow GB theme on Liberty 1.5 and when in gmail, if you check the box on an individual email to bring up options like delete or mark read, the check mark is purple. Just a FYI. I love the theme.

I noticed that when I updated twitter. It should be fixed now.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Hey Draya,

I noticed that when I updated twitter. It should be fixed now.

Sounds good. Downloading now. Thanks for the great theme.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Hey Draya,

Purple checkbox on Green GB as well even with new Twitter update yesterday.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
K I'll check em all out later tonight.

Hey Draya,

Purple checkbox on Green GB as well even with new Twitter update yesterday.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
so DRAYA do you have any input for is , whom are interested in changing our lock screens .
im aware of the framework res drawable hdpi & drawable folders . however having already changed those images in there like in other past themes . this theme isnt taking change . still showing me the images that i clearly deleted ?

Reaction score
Was wonderin if we could get the stock gingerbread icons for phone, messaging, browser and market in purple. Thanks for such an awesome theme. Let's me sport me decepticon love.

Sent from a Droid2 that prefers Liberty1.5 over death.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know the purple one has corrupted files. Maybe it will be fixed at some point.

None of them have corrupted files...

I have had 2 people tell me then downloaded it and it wouldn't install throwing an error indicating corrupted files.

I have not tried this myself so I apologize if this has been resolved. Maybe they had issues downloading the files or something.

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know the purple one has corrupted files. Maybe it will be fixed at some point.

None of them have corrupted files...

I have had 2 people tell me then downloaded it and it wouldn't install throwing an error indicating corrupted files.

I have not tried this myself so I apologize if this has been resolved. Maybe they had issues downloading the files or something.

Just downloaded and installed.... works fine...

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
@ draya

@ DRAYA just wondering if you are aware of this post direct message , when you have time that is . i know you been busy
so DRAYA do you have any input for is , whom are interested in changing our lock screens .
im aware of the framework res drawable hdpi & drawable folders . however having already changed those images in there like in other past themes . this theme isnt taking change . still showing me the images that i clearly deleted ?

OP
draya1986

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gmail fixed and a few other things. Links on first post.

Reaction score
Hoping someone would be kind enough to post the stock icons for phone messaging web and market in purple. Thanks guys.

Sent from a Droid2 that prefers Liberty1.5 over death.